ThinkGeek.com Reviews

04/15/2014
ThinkGeek.com Ratings and User Reviews. ThinkGeek.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 11075 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.
Circle of Excellence - ThinkGeek.com

2013 Winner

ThinkGeek.com Rating

More About ThinkGeek.com

Recent Reviews for ThinkGeek.com

Great selection, diverse options
    Very useful, seems well thought out and professionally done. With that being said I would have enjoyed my experience more if there was a section where legitimate descriptions of the product were available. I did enjoy the wit and humor though, provides a comfortable and interesting environment.
    Best Geek Stuff Ever!!!
    Really fun site that you can browse through for hours... which I did...
    love thinkgeek, I should just get my paycheques direct deposited here
    love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I have a 15 yr ld speedcuber champion, a 19 yr old WOW plays it like a job and still graduated college3 yrs early and a 38 yr old game geek ,action figure collecting, man child husband,thinkgeek makes holidays, surprises and just because gifts easy
    I love the ThinkGeek stuff, but on the whole it's too expensive. If I could have stacked free shipping with the coupon code I used, I'd likely have spent more to qualify for both.
    Your store is good and suppose to work easily.U have to make all your forms to work.That problem makes very difficult the processwish u success
    ThinkGeek is awesome. Timmy Stickers rule. I'm the Doctor! Allons-y! Rose Tyler Martha Jones Donna Noble T.A.R.D.I.S!
    its an epic site for all the truly cool nerds out their
    I love ThinkGeek for the geek merchandise they provide.
    Great site with something for every type of geek!!!
    It would be nice if thinkgeek gave the option of saving my credit card. That would speed and easy my checkout process.
    Love the site-- would like even more product selection!
    Love the site!
    You guys are the best!
    Thinkgeek always has unique items reasonably priced for the geek in my whole family. One of these gifts is a replacement for a christmas gift the cat liked a bit more than my wife. Thank goodness I caught it on sale the second time around! I cannot wait to see her eyes light up (the wife, not the cat) when she gets this gift!!!
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Whenever a nerd is in need of some fandom bling, ThinkGeek is there. Whenever a geek needs a shirt with ridiculous levels of computer snark, ThinkGeek is there. Whenever I forget to buy a present and have only a day or two to find something meme-ingful, ThinkGeek is always there.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    it is a great site to find anything you need from recreation to buisness
    Apr 15, 2014
    The package arrived late but in perfect condition
  • Feb 23, 2014
    I love that you have the option to be notified when an item comes back into stock. Very helpful as the item was something I really wanted and couldn't find anywhere.