Costume SuperCenter Reviews

04/18/2014
Costume SuperCenter Ratings and User Reviews. Costume SuperCenter is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 400 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.

Costume SuperCenter Rating

More About Costume SuperCenter

Recent Reviews for Costume SuperCenter

• Apr 18, 2014
    Great range of costumes etc. Had trouble using the website for my purchase. Forgot my password and asked for it to be sent (via my email address) but it never arrived. Had to use a different email address so I could create a new account.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Just what we needed for our school play. Thanks.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Very helpful usually sites don't give you a preview of personalized things you just have to hope for the best, but this site does a good job at showing you what things look like. Loved it. I will definitely be back to this site in the future
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Needed a black polka dot dress as redoing a childhood photo with family memeber and I had on a similar dress so I knew I could get such a dress by using costume super store and not have to spend a lot of money to do it. I have used them in the past and have been happy with them and the speed with which the items have been delivered!It has never taken as long as the estimated time.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    it was a good order but i don't really like the shipping cost at all iv could of buy more with that.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    This is the first time I have visited the store. Very good selection and easy to navigate around site.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Decent choice of plus size costumes...can't wait to see if it fitsShipping is a bit expensive.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Would have liked to seen more products.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I need to wait till I receive the merchandize and check it quality.
    glad I found you
    Looking forward to receiving costume, I have five grand kids .18mths,2yr,4yr,7yr,10 yr Looking forward to many memories
    As a first-time buyer I was impressed by the website layout and the range of items for sale. Prices seemed fair and the overall experience pleasurable, easy and efficient. I'm sure to be back!
    I located this site via Google. It is just what I was looking for.
    The site was very easy to use and the price was excellent in comparison to other sites I visited.
    This is a good source for costumes but with the shipping expensive. I know I live in Canada.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Love all the products you have.
    Apr 18, 2014
    Very happy with my order
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    I have been very pleased with all items I have received from Costume Supercenter. The only problem I had was with the shipping. It was supposed to befree, but I could not complete the order except by adding shipping and handling. I had to place the order twice, I tho0ught I had placed my order and waited for it ,but had toorder a second time.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    My best friend recommended Customer SuperCenter.com. She was extremely satisfied with the product and delivery and charges applied. Your site is very easy to navigate, we love it. Thank you.
    Apr 17, 2014
    My friends and I were looking for costume of the 60's / 70's, we all found what we were looking for, great online store.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    I wish we had this same great variety in a local Australian company so my postage would not be so high.
    Apr 18, 2014
  • Mar 15, 2014
    FantasticNever to set foot inside any smelly Fancy dress shop ever again
    Apr 15, 2014
    GREAT SITE.Have now used several times.Love it,and never again to use a fancy deress shop that everyone has worn.