CablesAndKits.com Reviews

04/15/2014
CablesAndKits.com Ratings and User Reviews. CablesAndKits.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 100 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.

CablesAndKits.com Rating

More About CablesAndKits.com

Recent Reviews for CablesAndKits.com

I am happy with this purchase from you. I had purchased the same in the back for lower price from you but this time it was more expensive. Your shipping charges are also too high unfortunately.
    My boss and I love your site and is on our shortlist of go to sites!
    Simple easy and quick to place order! thank you!
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I have been very please with every experience I have had with CablesandKits.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    My first choice of online shopping site after amazon.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    This is my 2nd time doing business with this company and it has been great every time. Online Chat
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Was an easy transaction. Have not received the product so I can't comment on anything but the website and the ease of checkout.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    My only place for purchasing network cables!
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Best price for product in comparison to competitor sites.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Good response time and delivery
  • Apr 3, 2014
    ?ineed more time
  • Apr 3, 2014
    I love the website and the ease of ordering.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Had to enter my credit card information three times during checkout. (It's a corporate purchasing agent card with a different name and address.) Then found I had the wrong billing address for my agent and had to enter it all over another three times for the correct address. The credit card entry web pages could use a little work.

From CablesAndKits.com

We are very sorry for the inconvenience you experienced in the checkout process! The billing address will always have to be updated to match what the credit card company has on file, in order to authorize the card for purchase. We are currently ... Read full response »
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Apr 11, 2014
    What I received was a little different than what I thought I was getting - one of end the cable required an adapter (which they included) but I was expecting the correct connector would be attached directly to the cable rather than requiring adapters. What was sent works as long as no one misplaces the adapter before the cable is deployed.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Shipments are usually quick by ground.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Clear website, REALLY liked how it said not only just in stock, but how man, and clearly showed same day shipping as an option, both were VERY importnat to us in this particular case. The selection seemed extensive, easy to find everything (even though i'm not an expert on what i was buying, so good). Company is obviously customer oriented.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    100 4' cable ties cost about $3.00 and would fit in a standard envelop . . . . the shipping was $7.50, really?

From CablesAndKits.com

Thank you for your feedback! As it seems, the shipping rates are set by our customer's preferred carrier FedEx. FedEx provides excellent service in terms of reliability, tracking of packages, and prompt delivery. In order to provide the best ... Read full response »
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Thanks for the awesome pricing!
  • Mar 27, 2014
    The website said free shipping for order over $45 but, I found no way to take advantage of this offer.
  • Mar 26, 2014
    So happy to have found this resource -- great prices and fast delivery!