Knitting Warehouse Reviews

04/14/2014
Knitting Warehouse Ratings and User Reviews. Knitting Warehouse is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1865 reviews. Last rated on 04/14/2014.
Knitting-warehouse.com carries a vast selection of knitting supplies and crochet supplies including yarn, crochet thread, knitting notions and more. Discounts up to 35% off everyday!
Circle of Excellence - Knitting Warehouse

2012 Winner

Knitting Warehouse Rating

More About Knitting Warehouse

Recent Reviews for Knitting Warehouse

I'm glad I found it. I think I will be using them again. Deals are good, but with shipping charges it ends up being what I pay at stores locally. Biggest perk was doing it online.
    I love the low prices on the Red Heart trio yarn. It is very expensive other places online and it's hard to find the variety of colors that knitting warehouse have!
    I am very pleased to find the exact yarn I need to finish an afghan. What good prices too! Thanks!
    I LOVED IT!!!
    I am searching for a match to some thread I already have and discovered that the usual sites (Herschners and Joann's) don't carry the fine thread.
    LOVE SHOPPING WITH YOU!
    Excellent Service. Shipments arrived faster than I expected. I am very satisfied with the Quality of product that I received. The items I have bought (2-3 times now) have been on sale at an excellent price each time I have bought them online and are actually cheaper than buying them in stores (even with shipping included). Overall EXCELLENT!!!!
    Quick and easy, great prices
    Very easy site to use. Appreciate the fast processing.
    When I want a specific yarn, I always go to the knitting-warehouse website they have the colors I want and the quantity I want to purchase.
    I called 6 different craft store chains and they did not carry the particular yarn I needed. I googled the specific yarn and immediately found this site. I am pleased to have found the exact yarn/colors I needed because my daughter and I are knitting for a fundraiser and have orders, but haven't been able to find the right colors. Thank you KW!!!
  • Apr 6, 2014
    I like the availability and the quality.
    Apr 14, 2014
    I'm very satisfied with your company.I like the availability of your product
  • Apr 3, 2014
    I love the selection of yarn and the ease in ordering it on line.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Very easy to use - the client services is amazing - thank for your help !
    Apr 14, 2014
    I don't remember how I found out about Knitting Warehouse, but I will be using them from now on when I need yarn for my projects.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Apr 13, 2014
    My color choice was not good...my fault. Plan to return order after calling to get the number so I can return. However had more than 1 dye lot in my shipment. Found a different supplier who doesn't charge tax or shipping and quarantees all the same dye lot. So sorry!!
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Great source for brand-name yarns at discount prices. Fast shipping.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    website was friendly and easy to navigate. They had in stock what I needed and checking out was quick.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Easy to find items wanted.Like that you can check out with Pay Pal.
    Apr 14, 2014
    Only problem I had was that I needed to place two orders instead of one.Could not order together. Order not accepted, sent e-mail and no reply for two days so just ordered individually and paid double postage.
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Wonderful selection and good prices
    Apr 13, 2014