Knitting Warehouse Reviews

04/23/2014
Knitting Warehouse Ratings and User Reviews. Knitting Warehouse is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1746 reviews.
Knitting-warehouse.com carries a vast selection of knitting supplies and crochet supplies including yarn, crochet thread, knitting notions and more. Discounts up to 35% off everyday!
Circle of Excellence - Knitting Warehouse

2012 Winner

Knitting Warehouse Rating

More About Knitting Warehouse

Recent Reviews for Knitting Warehouse

• Mar 23, 2014
    I have always had a great experience with Knitting Warehouse. The prices are reasonable, the selection great and shipping is fast.
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Prices were competetive but the most attractive aspect was that the shipping cost was very reasonable.
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Besides eBay, which can be a hassle, you are the only place that always has my yarn
  • Mar 23, 2014
    I like being able to shop on line and have it shipped to me.
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Excellent website for ordering yarn.
  • Mar 23, 2014
    I liked my first time experience very much. Especially the prices
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Awesome selection and great prices!
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Awesome prices and specially shipping costs!
  • Mar 15, 2014
    Customer Service is awesome. The yarns are amazing -- they have just about every kind a knitter could want and a wide range of colors, and all at bargain prices.
    Mar 23, 2014
    As always -- beautiful yarns at bargain prices; packaged and sent so fast it's like express service! Selection, colors, weights, textiles -- all excellent quality and well presented on the web site.
  • Mar 13, 2014
    Excited to see these yarns!
    Fast shipping
  • Mar 12, 2014
    Mar 22, 2014
    I'd never use the carrier again. Worst shipping I've experienced with any yarn order. A wonder that all the products were included. Very unhappy with the shipping and container. Happy with the yarn order and prices, however.
  • Mar 11, 2014
    Easy way to purchase exactly the yarn in the exact colors I need to finish a project. Price was very good.
  • Mar 10, 2014
    Mar 23, 2014
    I was very pleased with my order and thrilled that I could find the yarn I wanted! I will definitely order again! Thank You so much!
  • Mar 9, 2014
    Item was just what i was looking for at a much better price
    Mar 22, 2014
  • Mar 9, 2014
    I am pleased with every thing I have purchased from Knitting Warehouse
  • Mar 8, 2014
    nice first experience
  • Mar 7, 2014
    Mar 23, 2014
    Very good experience with knitting warehouse. I would recommend it for the pricing and the prompt and fast delivery.
  • Mar 6, 2014
    Found products, colors, that are not available locally, and prices including shippingWe're good. Time will tell about the delivery service
    Mar 23, 2014
    I found great selection of products,very competitive pricing. Would certainly use them again,And have already recommend edit friends, thanks
  • Feb 21, 2014
    Mar 23, 2014
    Very happy that Knitting Warehouse carries products for machine knitters and hope they continue to do so.