Par Pool & Spa Reviews

04/18/2014
Par Pool & Spa Ratings and User Reviews. Par Pool & Spa is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 9 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.

Par Pool & Spa Rating

More About Par Pool & Spa

Recent Reviews for Par Pool & Spa

Very prompt and informative response when emailed for more product info.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Apr 12, 2014
    Found the iitem $40 cheaper on another website shortly after I purchased it. Says it is standard size and fits any spa but the installation brackets do not match wood supports of most spas. Had to make our own to fit it.
  • Feb 22, 2014
    Convenient and reasonable
    Feb 28, 2014
  • Feb 1, 2014
    Feb 9, 2014
    I am very happy with Par Pool and Spa. The respectfulness of the staff will surely have me returning as a customer.
  • Jan 22, 2014
    free shipping should apply to orders exceeding $100. this is a typical application of many competitors
  • Dec 13, 2013
    Feb 4, 2014
    Extremely unprofessional conduct from this company! They do not respond to emails or phone calls to any of their published numbers. My items are > 4 weeks past due, and their website indicates the items are "in process." It is a family-owned business according to the website. If there was a tragedy in the family of some sort, my heart goes out to them. Whatever the problem is, they should post a notice on their website and stopped accepting orders and receiving payments! I've had to file a dispute with my credit card company over this. My purchase total was for over $900! The day they received my order, I received a call from a youthful sounding male asking about barriers to delivery - controlled access gates, etc. It sounded odd to me. The caller even said, after a pause in the coversation, "I don't mean to pry." My advice to any potential customers - DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY! I hope they can turn around their practices and follow the Golden Rule or close.