Luggage Factory Reviews

04/18/2014
Luggage Factory Ratings and User Reviews. Luggage Factory is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 211 reviews.

Luggage Factory Rating

More About Luggage Factory

Recent Reviews for Luggage Factory

• Feb 19, 2014
    Good shopping experience, site can be updated with a more "modern" feel, but other than that happy with the experience.
  • Feb 19, 2014
    Lowest price or there, hope the customer service will be as good
  • Feb 19, 2014
    17" was first quality exactly what I wanted.
  • Feb 18, 2014
    Excellent price, US company
  • Feb 18, 2014
    I also made a phone call with some questions. The gentleman with whom I spoke was polite and helpful.
  • Feb 17, 2014
    I bought Travelpro luggage before and I was very satisfied and that is why I am ordering a luggage again.
  • Feb 17, 2014
    Placing order was easy
  • Feb 16, 2014
    Very happy to have no shipping or tax added to the purchase.. Assuming my goods show up as promised, I would definitely recommend Luggage Factory
  • Feb 16, 2014
    Easy shopping experience. Could find exactly what we wanted, in the color we wanted. Delivered on time.
    quick and good prices
  • Feb 15, 2014
    Website was easy to use. Good prices on products.
  • Feb 15, 2014
    Very pleased the Brand I was interested in and was offered at a very discounted price.
  • Feb 14, 2014
    great price.free shipping is cream over pie
  • Feb 14, 2014
    very quick very well designed website, best prices
  • Feb 12, 2014
    I ordered once before and was extremely happy. The luggage I purchased was exactly as advertised and continues to meet my needs.
    Feb 21, 2014
    The fed ex delivery man left the large boxed suitcase IN MY DRIVEWAY ( for the whole world to see) and right on all of the snow. If I had not gone out to shop,I would not have ever seen it my ont walk was shoveled AND I have a vestibule for packages to be left. Bad delivery.
  • Feb 11, 2014
    Great prices and service, will buy again for sure.
  • Feb 11, 2014
    Luggage factory's website was very easy to navigate. I did have a couple of questions about the item so I called customer service. They were VERY informed about my product as well as the brand. I will always go to LuggageFactory for any of my travel needs.
  • Feb 10, 2014
    I made a purchase over a year ago, and the service was so AWESOME from Luggage Factory, and Adam in particular, that I felt compelled to come back and give a review. These guys are totally trustworthy and honest, and they will bend over backwards to help you. There products are the real thing; and when I needed to return an item, everything was smooth and easy. This company is a model of Good Customer Service!
  • Dec 26, 2013
    Seems to have the best deals.
    Feb 13, 2014
    The order was mixed up originally and only half of the order was shipped. However, after an email and a phone call, the customer support was able to make this right and ship the other half of the order right away.