WoodworkersHdwe.net Reviews

WoodworkersHdwe.net Ratings and User Reviews. WoodworkersHdwe.net is rated 7.1 out of 10 from 21 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2014.

WoodworkersHdwe.net Rating

More About WoodworkersHdwe.net

Recent Reviews for WoodworkersHdwe.net

• Apr 19, 2014
    Very Easy to navigate and purchase my items. Will do business again for like items.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Would like additional ability to sort (e.g. pulls versus knobs)
  • Apr 8, 2014
    would like to see price before placing in cart
  • Mar 17, 2014
  • Mar 10, 2014
    Mar 31, 2014
    The kitchen cabinet backplates were a little thiner than anticipated but will work for me.
  • Mar 5, 2014
    Looks like some nice products
  • Feb 26, 2014
    Mar 21, 2014
    The product was great but the communication was non-existent. No tracking information. I have been trying for 11 days to get an RGA number to return 4 of the items (out of 56 total ordered) via emails and phone calls. No return emails. No returned voicemails. Finally got a person live on the phone who was fairly nice, but said it would take a day to get an RGA number. That was three days and several more emails ago and still nothing.
  • Feb 23, 2014
    More pictures and product spec details would be helpful, including where products are made.
  • Feb 17, 2014
    my second purchase was a good experience
  • Feb 11, 2014
    Great prices, and free shipping !Pleasure to do business with woodworkers home.net
  • Feb 6, 2014
    Best price. I found on cabinet knobs to match what I had purchased 14 yrs ago.
    Feb 17, 2014
  • Feb 5, 2014
    It was just a little weird not lmpwing price until I put it into the cart.What does these mean?
  • Feb 3, 2014
    ~20% cheaper than other sites
    Feb 15, 2014
    I did not receive a shipping notification from Woodworkers Hardware for 7 days from purchase. I contacted their customer service that I planned to file a complaint with PayPal for a refund if I did not receive an ETD. Within 3 hours from my sending the email to WWH customer service I received a shipping confirmation from FedEx and the order arrived in n 3 days. I still have not received any communication from WWH.Prices are great but make sure to use PayPal or a credit card that you can trust to refund your money if needed.
  • Feb 1, 2014
    I would have purchased another item but the shipping was over $66.00!
  • Jan 30, 2014
    Feb 4, 2014
    Ordered a product for 2 day deliver. No product, no ship. But did charge me for it.
  • Jan 27, 2014
    great prices easy to move about site large selection
  • Jan 27, 2014
    Called to check availability of 44 pieces, and was told they will ship directly from manufacturer with free shipping. Easy to use website, and friendly customer service.
  • Jan 21, 2014
    WoodworkersHdwe.net has an excellent selection of Cabinet Hardware. I would have preferred more shipping options to Canada.
    Feb 12, 2014
  • Jan 20, 2014
    Feb 4, 2014
    I absolutely love the product I ordered however two of my cabinet handles out of 24 did not come and are said to be back ordered I do not want to install my handles unless I am sure the other four will be shipped promptly, so you can understand my issue.
  • Jan 3, 2014
    had to solve a problem with customer service regarding shipping. They were quick to fix the issue.
    Jan 21, 2014
    The price and product was great! I had some issues when placing the order. It took several tries but I was finally able to reach costumer service who quickly resolved the issue regarding a shipping fee that should not be charged. Delivery is slow. Customer service is not very responsive to questions but with some persistence I did get through to someone who answered my question.