SkinCareRx.com Reviews

04/16/2014
SkinCareRx.com Ratings and User Reviews. SkinCareRx.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 123 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.
Circle of Excellence - SkinCareRx.com

2010 Winner

SkinCareRx.com Rating

More About SkinCareRx.com

Recent Reviews for SkinCareRx.com

I have alwaays been satisfied with skin care products. I only order from you
    I buy 90% of my skincare from you.Fast, easy, good explanation of products, 30 return policy, lots of special offers
    Great site, but I wish they had Jane Iredale cosmetics. Also I was disappointed to find out that my order didn't completely qualify for the coupon code today. But good prices here. I may need to try some other lines.
    MISLEADING PROMOTIONAL SCAM ABOUT BIRTHDAY REBATES AND OTHER DEALS
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Love the products offered and good service
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Great prices; love the free shipping over $49; great samples; love the discount codes provided in orders
  • Apr 12, 2014
    It was a pleasant shopping experience
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Great site & prices!
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I have always been satisfied,but I am not should my coupon went through
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I enjoy using the Skinmedica skin care line. I have noticed an improvement in the texture and softness of my skin. My dry skin has repaired nicely and moisture and suppleness are restored with a healthy glow. Wrinkles are also refined and diminished which is a plus. Friends comment that my skin looks 10 years younger than my biological age. Husband loves the new look!
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Need updated reviews. Many of the reviews on the products are years and years ago.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Website is easy to navigate through. Offer great products and great prices. Has never failed me with their product or shipping.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    I was disappointed to have to pay shipping as on the Arcona site thru Nordstrom was free.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Best place ever online to buy products!
  • Apr 7, 2014
    They are the very BEST!
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Large selection....I like the discounts.
    Apr 15, 2014
  • Apr 4, 2014
    am glad to find dermatologist product at discounted prices!
    Apr 12, 2014
  • Apr 2, 2014
    None yet, new to site. 1st purchase. Hope it's a good experience, read reviews saying products that some people received products that were "old". Hope I don't have that issue, it wouldn't make me return. Looking forward to receiving my first product!
    Apr 10, 2014
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Apr 12, 2014
    I thought the time frame for delivery was not as quick as expected and the tracking was not always up to date. I do like the products.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    i have used biomedic cleanser and conditioning solution for years and love them. But I am disappointed the conditioning solution is now on Back-order.
    Apr 9, 2014