VogueWigs.com Reviews

04/15/2014
VogueWigs.com Ratings and User Reviews. VogueWigs.com is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 560 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.

VogueWigs.com Rating

More About VogueWigs.com

Recent Reviews for VogueWigs.com

not sure yet haven't got my frist purchase
    My order is over $50 and shipping (as stated) is free - but it is not reflected on my statement.Please deduct the $6.95 fee.
    Great service and quality at a good price and FREE shipping! TY!
    This is my 3rd wig purchase from Vogue and I have been very pleased with my wigs.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    It's fantastic I have been buying wings from vogue wigs for 2 yrs now and I love the products very much. Thanks to vogue wigs I can look great
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Would like easier selection of monofilament toppers and easier to see color selections. Hope it looks as good as ad claims.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    WHEN A WOMEN IS DIAGNOISED WITH CANCER AND LOSES HER HAIR IT IS DEVASTATNG...I AM SO THANKFUL THE COLOR IS PERFECT AND SO IS YOUR PRICES
  • Apr 12, 2014
    I love the Always Sexy wig by Forever Young. I am losing my hair from chemo and this is the first wig I have put on in the last 4 months where I actually look like myself. I cried when I put it on. I was so happy to see me and what I used to look like that I ordered three more wigs of the same style in different colors. It is lite and comfortable and will be nice as the weather warms up.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Apr 13, 2014
    The main problem I had was that the color of the wig did not match the picture. Had to exchange
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Apr 12, 2014
    Very pleased as purchasing online is not always easy but this is a very nice wig!
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Very pleased wth the entire order process
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    I purchased the picture perfect forever young wig in RS30 color. Love the color. It was the perfect color for my skin complexion. Wore the wig to Sunday service and got plenty of compliments. I was very impressed with the quality of the wig and will definitely recommend this item to a friend.
    Apr 15, 2014
    Excellent product and excellent service. I will buy there again
    Apr 12, 2014
    the wig is very poor quality can not wear hair is like straw
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Love you guys, thanks so much.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Apr 13, 2014
    I purchased a product that cost $3.00 and the shipping was $6.95 which they refunded to me after I spoke with a representative. The product weighed less than 2 ounces and the shipping I felt was overcharged. They could have just put it in an envelope and not in a very large box. They need to re-evaluate their shipping charges.
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    I only buy my hair pieces and wigs from VogueWigs. Com because it's so easy and simple and professional.
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Apr 13, 2014
    Obviously VogueWigs is a rogue company and only takes money but does not send merchandize
  • Mar 19, 2014
    Our purchases have been FANTASTIC !
    Excellent product!
  • Feb 21, 2014
    Easy to understand and choose shades, prices better than anywhere else
    Apr 15, 2014