Yankee Candle Company Reviews

04/18/2014
Yankee Candle Company Ratings and User Reviews. Yankee Candle Company is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 14905 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Yankee Candle Company

2013 Platinum

Yankee Candle Company Rating

More About Yankee Candle Company

Recent Reviews for Yankee Candle Company

• Apr 17, 2014
    Prices are getting a high compared to other candles. Candles seem to not have as strong a scent as in years past. I trim my wicks consistently and they still seem to burn black soot, my ceilings and walls have a noticeable black tint to them. Lastly I miss when you take my favorite candles away and sometimes you bring them back under a different name or bring them back years later. Over all I will always buy Yankee Candles because they are the best unless you price yourself right out of business.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I really like the concentrated room sprays and have ordered extras to share. It really helps when they are on sale for $5. I was disappointed that the Tahitian Flowers were not offered. Is that a seasonal item?
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I LOVE Yankee Candle. However, it is my understanding that you intend to discontinue Over The River. I will be VERY unhappy with that. It is my favorite scent.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    absolutely fab! just wish the candle would burn all the way down...soooo much waste
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Love them. I dabbled in other candle companies for years and never found one as good or worth the cost as Yankee. I'm adamant that my home smell good when my family is settled in for the evening, and Yankee products fulfill that obsession! Ever since we military moved to the desert, I burn scents that remind us of home in Washington. Right now we burn Lilac Blossoms, and come the cooler months, it will be Balsam and Cedar.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I love Yankee Candle but I do not buy from the company often because of the insane pricing. I only buy when I have a decent coupon or there is a sale. If I do not have either one of those options I buy from Bath and Body Works.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I have been buying Yankee Candles for myself for years, and I have also given them as Christmas gifts to my friends and family, because everyone I know loves Yankee Candles. About fifteen years ago my husband and I drove out to the Yankee Candle headquarters, where we experienced a wonderful day. I am still in awe over the huge selection of fragrances that Yankee Candle has to offer.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Love the variety of scents and also the products.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Life-long devoted Yankee customer.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    It's Yankee Candle. Scents are dependably satisfying and not beyond a tasteful level. I know you are the same company as bath and body works but I respect you more.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    OUR FAMILY HAS USED YANKEE CANDLE FOR MANY YEARS AND HAVE NEVER BEEN WRONG ABOUT THE ITEMS THAT WE HAVE BOUGHT
  • Apr 17, 2014
    very easy to shop and mail, cute things!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I have never shopped at Yankee Candle's on-line store and a friend told me about a deal she found on there and I am quite pleased with my shopping experience at Yankee Candle on-line
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Best candle store around - don't use any other
    no comment at this time
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I love Yankee Candle, so whenever I see a sale that is this good, I just can't resist! I find it very easy to shop online, they even break it down to the scent you want to shop for. Also, I like that when you check out, they clearly state all fees/costs. Shopping done from home is so easy! So excited to get my new candles in the mail! :)
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Please bring back Midnight Oasis!!! I'll buy 10 Large candles just of that scent alone!
  • Apr 5, 2014
    love the long lasting smells.
  • Mar 21, 2014
    My favorite candle company. They have a lot of scents to choose. Candle burn slowly and smell really nice same thing with the flug in air freshened I am recommending Yankee candle company to all candle lover.
    My favorite candles shop
  • Mar 2, 2014
    Love Yankee Candle Products. High Class and Beautiful. YC has always replaced anything that is broken. Thank you.
    Apr 17, 2014
    I have been ordering from Yankee Candle for about 10 years now. I love their products and their service. In that time, I have had only 1 thing damaged in shipping, and Yankee Candle speedily replaced it.