Easy Appliance Parts Reviews

04/18/2014
Easy Appliance Parts Ratings and User Reviews. Easy Appliance Parts is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1808 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.
EasyApplianceParts.com is the easy choice for appliance parts, providing consumers across the continent with low prices on over two million parts, average delivery in under two days, and award-winning customer service.
Circle of Excellence - Easy Appliance Parts

2013 Platinum

Easy Appliance Parts Rating

More About Easy Appliance Parts

Recent Reviews for Easy Appliance Parts

• Apr 18, 2014
    Looking forward to the delivery of my order. I will have a much more complete opinion of EasyApplianceParts once my transaction is complete. So far so good.
    great site and prices
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I hope it arrives on time and in good condition
  • Apr 18, 2014
    If delivery is prompt & the part is correct, this will be one of the most pleasant online purchase experiences ever.
    Thanks for your service
    site was excellent
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Cant really comment on service or anything else yet because I just ordered 1 part and this is the first time ever dealing with this merchant. Won't know anything until I recieve the part.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Very simple and satisfied with the price.I hope the quality is to standard.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I love it that I can explain my problem and ask questions. The 1st time it was about my clothes dryer and this time the washer. I'd bet once again we found what I needed. I sure hope so but I do understand it's not full proof so I can return and re-order what I need next. I love your store and available help. I will definitely recommend you to all my friends.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Great prices, and fantastic shopping cost, with great service. Highly recommend.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    For a part that weighs less than a large envelope/card I had to pay $7 in shipping. If the post office had weighed it, it would have come to approx $2 or less.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Very easy to find parts. good price, an convient. will order more from u soon for my refridge.
    Apr 18, 2014
    Very easy to find parts, price is good, a very fast delivery, made me very happy and my little job got done on time. Better than E-replacement, they take to long to get your parts. not just days but weeks. Thanks once again Gerard MacDonald
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Found most item i was looking for
    Apr 18, 2014
    Got exactly what i wanted and delivered in 3 business days.
    Quick and easy
    Apr 18, 2014
    Although they said it would take 3 days the package arrived the next day. I was very impressed. The product was exactly what I needed.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I will be highly satisfied.when the ordered part is delivered. The ordering process was quick and easy. Oh .... And the price was very reasonable. Thanks.
    Apr 18, 2014
    Product was an exact replacement. Excellent and dependable service.....Thank You.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Awesome, easy to use site! Thank you!
  • Apr 5, 2014
    User friendly -- Easy to find part needed -- Good description of part to ensure it fits the appliance --
    Apr 18, 2014
    There was an error in product ordered and it isn't clear to me where the error occurred, e.g., did I choose the wrong product or was the website incorrect. The problem was resolved fairly easily, but it took extra time and I had to pay shipping back.
    Shipping cost was high.