Easy Appliance Parts Reviews

04/23/2014
Easy Appliance Parts Ratings and User Reviews. Easy Appliance Parts is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1776 reviews.
EasyApplianceParts.com is the easy choice for appliance parts, providing consumers across the continent with low prices on over two million parts, average delivery in under two days, and award-winning customer service.
Circle of Excellence - Easy Appliance Parts

2013 Platinum

Easy Appliance Parts Rating

More About Easy Appliance Parts

Recent Reviews for Easy Appliance Parts

• Apr 17, 2014
    Easy to navigate website. Major plus rhat it's Canadian.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    free shipping would be nice
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I am a 'baby boomer' and I was able to order and pay within < 10 minutes!The site is very user friendly.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    It seems like nice site. I'm reserving judgement for after I receive the part.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    So far this has been a great experience. The guarantees are welcome and the shipping and price were the best we found.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    As a marketer, I think using price comparisons as a way to show value can, well, be valuable. BUT you have to use real world/and or average market pricing, not something artificial or inflated to make a buyer think, "wow, what a bargain." I priced all of these parts all over the web. You claim the crisper drawers were WAY more costly than reality. Whirlpool's authorized dealer had them for only $14 more than you. I've worked in marketing/PR for 25 years...and this simply makes the company look inaccurate at best, shady at worst. Hey... a $14 dollar savings is significant. Tell the story as it truly unfolds and you will have loyal customers. Tell a story that stretches credulity and you leave your (new) customer incredulous.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Hard to see part for small squares.
    Fast,easy, and complete.
    Like the paypal option
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Great prices in the products I ordered and very easy to check out.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    first website I ran across. found what I needed and ordered it. price seemed fair. like I said, it was the first and only website I used.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Easy to find parts, model numbers match perfect, easy check out
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Easy to find part with drawing
    Great Service
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Best price found with confirmed part numbers, and even after slightly higher ship cost.
    Apr 17, 2014
    Half the price and all the service and quality I could ask for. Really fast delivery.
    Easy & priced right
  • Apr 9, 2014
    purchase and return was very easy. this is a great site.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I did a lot of online price comparison and EasyApplianceParts was the cheapest for a Canadian customer. Will definitely order from them again. Also loved the pictures to ensure I was ordering the right part.
    Apr 17, 2014
    Very pleased with my purchase and all parts were received in perfect condition.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    I have order parts before every thing fast and no problem will order from them again if need any more parts