Dover Saddlery Reviews

04/17/2014
Dover Saddlery Ratings and User Reviews. Dover Saddlery is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 1166 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.

Dover Saddlery Rating

More About Dover Saddlery

Recent Reviews for Dover Saddlery

• Apr 17, 2014
    I have been a satisfied Dover customer for many years I expect to shop with them for many more years. Their customer service department is great and they have always been helpful in answering my questions or helping me select the right item to purchase.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Great working with Dover! Always tons of products to choose from. Excited to be able to purchase with PayPal.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Great site. Recommended by professional.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    all my experiences with Dover have been simple and satisfactory
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I love Dover! I get almost all of my horsey things from here and have been happy with everything!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    If I go to the store and the item is not in stock, I do not pay a shipping charge. If I call instead of driving there and the item is not in stock. I have to pay shipping. So environmentally, I should drive 50 miles to find out if Libertyville has an item in stock instead of calling first. Now I have to wait too long to receive the item. Now I can't ride my horse until I get the bit.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Shipping charges are really high. I usually dont shop here unless the item is very discounted b/c you lose the value of the discount in the shipping fees
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I've been ordering from dover for years. Always happy with the merchandise and great customer service.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Dover Saddlery's money back guarantee at any time is one of the reasons I shop with them. Their employees are friendly and helpful. About 6 months ago, I asked them to return an expensive bridle (purchased over one year ago) in exchange for another. The bridle I had purchased was not holding up well. They exchanged it for another brand and this one is wonderful. Without that guarantee, I would have been stuck with a bridle I was not happy with and I would probably shopped elsewhere next time. Thanks, Dover!!!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I like your large selection, but I am very disappointed in your shipping charges. All other companies offer FREE shipping over &100.00 But you offer NO extra way for the customer to save any money. I would purchase from another supplier but they do not carry the Black/Charcoal helmet, so I am stuck with you. Bob Bluedorn
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Dover Saddlery will be the primary source of shopping for all my equine needs! Lifetime satisfaction, need I say more?
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Dover Saddlery's shipping rates are outrageous. Most sites offer free shipping above a certain purchase amount. For this reason, I purchase anything I can from Smartpack Equine before even looking at Dover's site. Their shipping is free with $75 purchase and their expedited shipping rates are much more reasonable than Dover's. The only time I use Dover Saddlery is if I cannot find the product I am looking for on another site with free and lower cost shipping rates.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I have purchased from Dover Saddlery in the past. However, I did notice the difference in Dover's faster check out. Also, I did not have to stroll thru out the website to find my item.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    very disappointed by shipping expense - may not continue to shop online here
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I feel like free shipping should be included in orders over $100. Most equestrian stores have this policy. Besides that, I'm always satisfied with your service.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    For the past 2 weeks this site has been so incredibly slow to load (a few times it was 5 minutes to get from one page to the next) I've had both this order and the last one freeze up before they went through. I had to contact customer service both times (via chat) to find out if my order had even gone through. the first time my order didn't clear out of the cart but I was told it had gone through. The second time my order DID clear out of the cart after I hit submit, but I didn't get an acknowledgement message and the CSR said it had not gone through so I just re-did it. Also, the big order of cleaning supplies I just received in the mail came in an oversized box with hardly any packing at all, even though one of the items was a sharp hoof pick.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    So far so good. Prices need to be a bit more competitive. There is a physical store near my office that I find things to be a bit less expensive. By the time I leave work, it's closed though and I'm forced to purchase from Dover.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Love this site. I seem to find everything I'm looking for. Great.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    The site was running painfully, painfully slow today. It would also be nice if they offered lower shipping rates, or flat rate shipping over $100, $150. The shipping charges are rather high.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    Shipping is expensive at Dover. But the quality of products is great.