BlindSaver.com Reviews

04/23/2014
BlindSaver.com Ratings and User Reviews. BlindSaver.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 271 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2014.

BlindSaver.com Rating

More About BlindSaver.com

Recent Reviews for BlindSaver.com

• Apr 23, 2014
    Overall, about 90 out of 100. I am sighted, but visually impaired. Some pages or pictures would not enlarge. I did find exactly what I was looking for. The measurement guide is very helpful.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Seems comparable to other blind sights online Look forward to using their product
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Best Pricing I located.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Love the fact we could order 10 samples free, thank u!
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Very user friendly web order site!
    Site is nice -
  • Apr 21, 2014
    great prices and a wide variety to choose from. Many color choices. Check-out was hassle free.
    I wish they shipped to P.O. Boxes
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Purchasing the blinds was a deal buy one get one free.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    I am rating BlindSaver after ordering for the first time, so I have no idea how satisfied I'll be until I receive the items and install them, so all of these questions are a bit premature.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    The website is easy and self explanatory, customer service is there to help if you are unsure, as I was about inside measurement's. I will have to wait and see how the rest of the process goes, and my blind arrives. Thanks
  • Apr 21, 2014
    GREAT SITE WITH GREAT PRICES!
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Had a good checkout experience, fairly good selection of items BOGO, satisfied w/purchase if delivered in time and in good working condition.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Have not received my order of wall coverings, so I can't comment on them. Web site should allow for transfer of measurements from one cart to another; or the transfer of measurements from one brand to another brand.After editing info in cart, clicking Add to Cart button, web site should place the Save to Cart button close to the top of the returning page... to insure that all changes have been saved.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Good company to deal with. Sometimes hard to get specific people to return calls.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I like the free samples that you offer.
    Apr 23, 2014
    Very satisfied with the blinds, they look great
  • Apr 6, 2014
    I love the selections and free shipping!
    Apr 19, 2014
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Have ordered from them in past. Good experience. Satisfied with name brand blinds, delivery. ease of ordering. Better price than at local box store.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Apr 23, 2014
    I found the blinds that I ordered from a big box store and wanted to see if I could find them cheaper on line. BlindSaver was the best price and about $100.00 less than in the store. Delivery time was the same as the store but they are custom blinds so that was expected. I have since ordered 3 more blinds as I know they will be exactly what I want and they are coming from a reputable company.