BaxterBoo.com Reviews

04/19/2014
BaxterBoo.com Ratings and User Reviews. BaxterBoo.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1744 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2014.

BaxterBoo.com Rating

More About BaxterBoo.com

Recent Reviews for BaxterBoo.com

• Apr 19, 2014
    Out of a lot of sizes all the time
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Very cute site. Great products. Will be visiting often :)
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I love this site and the products I find for my puppy!
  • Apr 19, 2014
    The array of items is vast. The only thing I've ever had trouble finding are simple tee shirts that are large enough for my dog, who has severe skin issues. Service is expedient. I'm quite happy.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Wouldn't accept the promo code and I gave gad this problem before. I
  • Apr 19, 2014
    It was easy to order Highly satisfied.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    BaxterBoo has great selections, great prices and sales and I will continue to purchase items for my 6 beloved dogs.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Great products & prices!!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Great variety of fun products pets and their humans.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Almost all items I looked at were out of stock. Had more items been in stock, I would have spent more money.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I have been satisfied with everything I have purchased from BaxterBoo... They have good sales and I try to take advantage of them; however I just missed the 50 off sale so that was disappointing..shipping is always fast. I have recommended them to several of my pet owning friends.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    It is a great place to shop for your pets clothing and accessories.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Seemed like it took a while for each page to load. It's slower than other websites I looked at today.
    Apr 19, 2014
    You seem to run out of the cute dog apparel pretty quickly. Several of the ones I wanted were no longer avialable. :(
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Apr 19, 2014
    After purchase, found other dealers with the same product much lessexpensive with similar shipping rates.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I was impressed with the variety of items.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I love the quality of the garments you sell. I am a new customeer. I have called in, I believe, 3 orders so far and just did my first on line order tonight! I really appreciate the people that answer the phones, so sincere and wonderful to talk to. Tammy comes to mind.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    iam White way don't you ask that
    Apr 18, 2014
  • Apr 6, 2014
    LOVE THESE AT THIS SALE PRICE. I PURCHASED THEM FOR MY SISTERS DOGGIES
  • Mar 31, 2014
    I LOVE that I was able to look at ONLY items made in the USA! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    Apr 18, 2014
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Online chat with Bonnie was extremely helpful. She was so patient with me, and went out of her way to help me with product and size information.
    Apr 19, 2014
    One of the items I returned was result of sizing error on website; sizing on product was correct. I contacted Customer Service re correction of website. The Harness Dress I kept is excellent quality. I haven't washed dress yet; however, it looks like it will be easy to maintain. Harness Dress is exactly as described on website.