Hair Formula 37 Hair Vitamins Reviews

Hair Formula 37 Hair Vitamins Ratings and User Reviews. Hair Formula 37 Hair Vitamins is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 16 reviews. Last rated on 04/20/2014.

Recent Reviews for Hair Formula 37 Hair Vitamins

• Apr 20, 2014
    I love the fb pics of long gorgeous hair and I want the same and I have heard good reviews on the product so I want to see how long I can grow my hair.
    It's amazing! I told all my friends to get it. I want long hair and this is getting me there so much faster!
    Love these hair vitamins!
  • Mar 31, 2014
    I love this product. I just think that if you combined Step 1 with Step 2, that should be made very well known on the website, because I found the new formula confusing.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    They actually do work for me. My hair is soft, fuller, shinier, and it grows fast.
  • Mar 21, 2014
    I am seeing results; however, there are so many products I got confused on my last purchase and purchased the wrong product. There should be a better of distinguishing what product best fits my need.
  • Mar 14, 2014
    I have used this product for the last 3 month.I notice that my hair grows faster when using this .i could honestly say that my hair has grown more than an inch since using this product.if you have difficulties getting your hair to grow fast a certain length I highly recommended this product!!!
  • Mar 9, 2014
    love the products:)
  • Mar 3, 2014
    I am excited to start the hair vitamin regimen. I have heard nothing but good things about it.
  • Mar 1, 2014
    This is the first time to use the product, I have had heard about it before and now I can't wait to start using the formula
  • Mar 1, 2014
    icant wait to have super super longhair to my calfs and im 509in
  • Feb 28, 2014
    Looking forward to using products.
  • Jan 26, 2014
    I have used the product before to grow my hair back to brastrap length after cutting the relaxed (permanent straightener) portion from my hair to 3 inches in length to go au naturale (known as the Big Chop in AA natural hair circles). At the time, I was seeing a sylist every two weeks to teach me how to care for my natural curls and she commented that my hair seemed to be a full inch longer within two weeks of me receiving the vitamins. My hair did indeed grow very fast over the next 4 months of taking them. I got my hair trimmed very regularly that 4 months to make sure all the straight and permed ends were removed as my natural curl pattern emerged, and I would say that my hair was growing about 1.5 inches per month. Yes, the product works. Yes, I will order when needed again (entering a hair growth challenge for 2014 and this is my secret weapon). My hair is indeed bra strap length and I am hoping to grow it waist length by the end of 2014.
    Feb 11, 2014
    Great product!
  • Jan 24, 2014
    I only hope this will help my hair grow longer
  • Jan 23, 2014
    Very satisfied very good
  • Jan 22, 2014
    excellent vitamins that really work!