GuitarCenter.com Reviews

04/16/2014
GuitarCenter.com Ratings and User Reviews. GuitarCenter.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 4218 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.

GuitarCenter.com Rating

More About GuitarCenter.com

Recent Reviews for GuitarCenter.com

• Apr 16, 2014
    No problems to speak of. Fair prices, clear and easy to navigate site... Just good in general.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    if you continue pass the edit cart option and then go back it adds another item to your cart, which is annoying.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Nice selection of headphones. Good selection as usual
    Good job, cheap prices
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Great selection on all types of items
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Ilove guitar center I just wished some of the used equipment could be priced a little lower to compensate some of the shipping charges and then of course my greedy state has to collect sales tax also,otherwise I would buy more from GC and less from e-bay..
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Very satisfied so far. I took my acoustic in a while back for some new strings and a check up,since it is 30 years old and they are excellent.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I wish i could find a promo code, but I was satisfied enough with the initial price and free shipping to happily still make my purchase.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Was looking for a smoke machine for the testing of equipment and the sealing of gaskets.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I was looking specifically for this type of product and found it easily.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I like the shipping options
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Guitar Center is cool. The best thing about the store is not the merchandise though. It is the knowledge and expertise of their employees--Like Dean in the Orlando OBT Store. It's like Home Depot used to be--Expert advice from someone who knows all the angles and best solutions and isn't motivated in soaking you for stuff you don't need.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    I've been a GC pro customer since about 1967. Always been satisfied, even when National Sales Management has screwed up in the past. Local management has always found a way to successfully service our account.
    Apr 16, 2014
    Excellent product and awesome shipping.
    Nice guitar, amp cord.
    Apr 16, 2014
    We love these mics. Great sound at a great price.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    GC makes it convenient to order and reasonable with shipping options.
    Apr 16, 2014
    I ordered a pair of Electro Voice ASP-1 Speaker Poles from Gutiarcenter.com Instead they sent me some Onstage Stand ASP-1 Stands. I called immediately and was advised to take them to my local store. I did so and worked with a kid named Taylor who advised he would contact EV and GC.com to find outwhat happened and make sure I get the right item the following Monday. Nothing happened. I went to the store on Tuesday and returned for store credit and was advised by Taylor that the correct stands had been ordered and were being shipped overnight. This entire process took nearly an hour. As of yet I have not received any sort of shipping confirmation nor information about this replacement order. I was told by Taylor to call Wednesday if I did not get an email. I called the store and Taylor conveniently has the day off. He has consistently dropped the ball on this for nearly a week now. The person at the GC store I spoke with about this could not find any order information for this.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    I enjoy the great prices and quality selection I can expect from Guitar Center. The relatively fast and free shipping on most of my orders is a bonus.
    Rock on!
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    still feel like there is something not righ,but have not had the time to take it in, to have it look at.
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    ad said guitar was in excellent condition, which by there description means it was in perfect playable condition and plays like new, but parts of the lock nut were taken off,strings were loose and one was broken which means they never played it to see what condition it was in. every thing was here but I had to put parts back together and do a little work on it, still has some pretty bad string buzz, guess I'll have to get that fixed. but it came in a case I wasn't expecting so that was nice. just saying if you're going to list something as excellent condition , at least play it to see