XtraLights Reviews

04/19/2014
XtraLights Ratings and User Reviews. XtraLights is rated 7.2 out of 10 from 56 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.

XtraLights Rating

More About XtraLights

Recent Reviews for XtraLights

• Apr 18, 2014
    These LED taillights and HID Headlights are Look Great and Work Beautifully!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    i like xtraligts
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Nice web site
    Great prices, quick and easy to purchase.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Nice n easy
  • Apr 12, 2014
    can't really give comments on product I ordered\ I haven't really seen it yet.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Great product at the right price
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Good
    Apr 16, 2014
    I'm still waiting for my package
  • Apr 6, 2014
    The price for the pontiac g5 headlights were definitely competitive which is great. I may purchase fog lights as well.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Loving them spyderlights and led bulbs !!!
    Apr 15, 2014
    I recieved wrong bulbs after entering my vehicals info.they would not fit the sockets. I had To call international call long distance, on pacific time to find out customer service would make me print out 2 page return authorization form that had to be filled out.then I have to pay return shipping and they take 1 month before they will credit my card, if alls approved.I then get stuck with 20 percent restock fee plus 10 percent...its a deal breaker for me.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    If they ship promptly, I'm happy. Prices were great.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    GREAT PRODUCT, JUST WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR I'LL BE BACK XTRALIGHTS, THANKS
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Great price, cool "at the counter" buying options, free ups shipping, and desired product!
  • Mar 28, 2014
    I read lots of nasty reviews about this company and was a a little worried about purchasing from them. However they had what i wanted for a price i was willing to pay so I took the chance. Now we will see how things play out from here I am hoping I continue to be a very satisfied customer. There are a lot of haters out there and I just hope that is all these negative reviews are.
    Apr 13, 2014
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Apr 11, 2014
    n / a
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Great website. Easy to navigate and lowest prices I've found
    Apr 2, 2014
  • Mar 20, 2014
    None at the present time. First time buyer
    Mar 30, 2014
    Neatless to say, very disappointed with the current status of my order. I contacted customer service in numerous occasions to check the status of my current order. I was told is has been placed on back order. Not what I was expecting. I was offered $6.00 dollars discount, which to me doesn't make up for the waiting. I gave the company until the second week of April for confirmation and delivery of the product. If not received, I will cancel the order and will request a full refund to my credit card. Placed order on March 20 #108935 total $196.21
  • Mar 19, 2014
    Awesome,awesome,awesome!!! :-) :-) :-)
    Mar 29, 2014
  • Mar 15, 2014
    Mar 29, 2014
    Shipping seamed slow but guess that is what you get for free shipping. It took a total of 10 days from day order was placed and when item showed up on doorstep. Bulbs where slightly larger then stoked bulbs so took a little playing with to get installed. Bulbs looked OUTSTANDING once you get it installed. Receive compliments on the lighting ALL the time. Bright and clean. Even though shipping was slower for me worth the price and wait.
  • Mar 5, 2014
    Apr 1, 2014
    Ordered a simple order of headlights on march 5 and it is now April first and still have nothing to show for it.don't know if they have been shipped or anything about them. I keep getting told that I will receive an email about an update on my order and never receive anything so this will be my last time dealing with xtralights