Berricle.com Reviews

04/17/2014
Berricle.com Ratings and User Reviews. Berricle.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 166 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.

Berricle.com Rating

More About Berricle.com

Recent Reviews for Berricle.com

• Apr 17, 2014
    High quality rings. Worth the money.
    beautiful love it
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I haven't recieved the order yet so I can't comment on the quality of the product but the ordering process was quick and easy.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I love the Berricle product. The products are xlnt quality, but at affordable prices...
    Not bad for replacement rings on a budget!
    I hope the reviews are accurate
    Have purchase from Berricle before and they have a qreat quality product at a very reasonable price.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I LOVE Berricle jewelry. The first ring I ordered was crystal and it is quite pretty. The second ring was a Berricle top grade cubic zirconia. My friends state, “Why would you spend money on a diamond when these are so beautiful?” I wouldn't.
    Nice quality of jewekry
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I love Berricle!! I adore the stones they use. They are believeable as real diamonds. Everyone notices my rings and ask and I tell them and send them to you. My sister-in-law is the only one that has ordered so far that I know of. I keep my rings clean and sparkly and I just love looking at them. I'm in love with Berricle.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I have only had positive experiences with Berricle. There products are fabulous. They always deliver in a timely manner, sometimes even faster than anticipated. I have had a small diamond fall out of a setting, and I called Berricle immediately. It actually had been about a year since I had purchased the ring. They immediately sent me a NEW ring and sent me a label to return the one that was damaged. No questions asked. I was treated with courtesy, and assured that I would receive a new ring immediately. I purchase from Berricle all the time.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    First time to order from Berricle.com. Cannot make a judgement yet.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Love this site! Great products and prices!
    Apr 13, 2014
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    Loved my necklace..looks like nancy grace necklace
  • Apr 3, 2014
    I was shopping for bridal party gifts at a reasonable price and this was an awesome buy. I was extremely excited and think that I will be pleased with the product.
    Apr 13, 2014
    The sets are beautiful on the computer and in person
  • Apr 1, 2014
    very easy site to shop...
    Apr 14, 2014
    The 3 stone ring is beautiful!
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    Ordered 2 rings last minute for my wedding. They arrived very quickly and looked great! Very satisfied with our purchases!
  • Mar 30, 2014
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    Very nice jewelry
  • Mar 21, 2014
    Apr 12, 2014
    I had to return the item because it was too small; the return turn around WAS SO FAST!! I LOVE the ring set; it sparkles and its just right stone size!