PalmFlex Reviews

04/15/2014
PalmFlex Ratings and User Reviews. PalmFlex is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 76 reviews. Last rated on 04/12/2014.

PalmFlex Rating

More About PalmFlex

Recent Reviews for PalmFlex

• Apr 12, 2014
    Have used the gloves but this was my first time purchasing. Great product/website.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    I own a small garden maintenance business and we all love these gloves! Thanks Mary Mackessy The Whacky Weeder.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    PalmFlex is a great site to buy gloves.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I love these gardening gloves...!!! I give them to my friends and they love them too
  • Apr 10, 2014
    These gloves are the only ones we will wear to work in moving tools and landscaping. You can pick up small things and they are tough and easy-care.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Delivery of orders from PalmFlex is the slowest I've ever had.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Excellent gloves for my use-great in fit, comfort and flexibility
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I love these gloves
  • Apr 5, 2014
    I was surprised at how expensive shipping was and didn't realize it until after paypal completed payment.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    I love the way they fit. I'm a farrier and my hands split bad if i don't wear some type of gloves. problem is they have to be thin fit tight.370 garden gloves do just. but they only last a few days before they start coming apart.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Best garden gloves I ever purchased. I'm buying extra to give away to friends.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Fair prices, quick shipping
  • Mar 27, 2014
    I have never received a coupon, how do I get one ? I love the 370 glove and recommend them to everyone
  • Mar 26, 2014
    This was so easy to find because I knew the name of the gloves I wanted.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    We run an estate sale company and love the Atlas 370 gloves because they protect our hands and at the same time give you freedom to do detail work. PalmFlex is the best!
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Love these Gloves.
    Apr 2, 2014
  • Mar 21, 2014
    Apr 6, 2014
    This was our first order and so far we are very pleased.
  • Mar 20, 2014
    Exactly the product I was looking for. I expect to reorder when these are used up.
    Mar 28, 2014
  • Mar 19, 2014
    We love the Atlas 370 gloves and often give them as gifts. They are our go-to gloves for all our outdoor needs.
    Apr 3, 2014