James Allen Reviews

04/15/2014
James Allen Ratings and User Reviews. James Allen is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 164 reviews. Last rated on 04/14/2014.
James Allen is the only online retailer to feature actual magnified images for over 25,000 loose diamonds. With thousands of diamonds and hundreds of engagement rings styles, you can design the perfect engagement ring and have it delivered safely and securely to your home or office. We feature free FedEx overnight shipping, 30 day returns and 60 day free resizing.Plea... Show More James Allen is the only online retailer to feature actual magnified images for over 25,000 loose diamonds. With thousands of diamonds and hundreds of engagement rings styles, you can design the perfect engagement ring and have it delivered safely and securely to your home or office. We feature free FedEx overnight shipping, 30 day returns and 60 day free resizing.Please visit http://www.jamesallen.com for more information.

James Allen Rating

More About James Allen

Recent Reviews for James Allen

I found the ring I wanted right away from the pictures on the instagram page. It made shopping easier to see the actual ring in a picture provided by another customer. I chatted with a representative that helped me make sure it was the exact ring from the picture! Everything turned out smooth.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Great site with great customer service.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Low rating for checkout satisfaction as when I try to pay with Paypal the JA site got stuck - Paypal returned me to the JA site as it should, but the JA page I was returned to had forgotten the size selection I had made, and I couldn't re-select the size on the new page. Since the JA page didn't think I had selected a ring size, I couldn't complete the order, and had to start over, selecting a new payment method. On the flip side, the online representative I spoke to was very pleasant.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    I'm very happy that I found my soon to be husband's wedding ring at James Allen. It is a beautiful and unique design.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Great customer service and product quality.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Great site with very clear pictures.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I was pleasantly surprised with the website interface, allowing for an easy, hassle free experience. The pictures of the diamonds were outstanding, and verified the quality of what proves to be an expensive, important purchase.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I had a positive experience with James Allen, I can't wait to receive the ring.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    It would be nice to have a few more option for sorting diamonds, in my case I would have like to have filtered by Girdle and L/W Ratio.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    I mainly chose James Allen over other sites due to the ability to view the loose diamonds individually at such a high magnification/definition. I have not yet received the ring, as I just ordered it, but so far am very pleased with the ordering process.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    James Allen is a wonderful website! I am very thankful for their services.
    Great experience overall.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Great site. easy to use. very informative too.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    it was a great purchasing experience
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Bernardo was very helpful in answering my questions
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Great buying experience.Will buy again from them in the future.
    Apr 14, 2014
    Great shopping experience.Diamond looked even better in person.Will shop here again.
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Apr 9, 2014
    I ordered an engagement ring. Two independent local jewelers expressed concern over the shoddy quality and refused to set a diamond in such weak prongs. Very disappointed in James Allen and Josh, the customer service representative.
  • Mar 22, 2014
    I like seeing the actual diamond and examples of actual rings with the particular setting.
    Apr 8, 2014
    First class company. Will do business again with James Allen.
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Very good experience. I would rate a 10 if I had an estimated shipping date at checkout.
    Apr 8, 2014
  • Mar 3, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    my fiancee loves the diamond.