James Allen Reviews

04/23/2014
James Allen Ratings and User Reviews. James Allen is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 155 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2014.
James Allen is the only online retailer to feature actual magnified images for over 25,000 loose diamonds. With thousands of diamonds and hundreds of engagement rings styles, you can design the perfect engagement ring and have it delivered safely and securely to your home or office. We feature free FedEx overnight shipping, 30 day returns and 60 day free resizing.Plea... Show More James Allen is the only online retailer to feature actual magnified images for over 25,000 loose diamonds. With thousands of diamonds and hundreds of engagement rings styles, you can design the perfect engagement ring and have it delivered safely and securely to your home or office. We feature free FedEx overnight shipping, 30 day returns and 60 day free resizing.Please visit http://www.jamesallen.com for more information.

James Allen Rating

More About James Allen

Recent Reviews for James Allen

• Apr 23, 2014
    came from a recommended blog, found the exact band I was looking for at a better price. Diamond I was looking for was slightly more expensive, but slightly higher ct. to make up for it.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Only negative was that the address fields where too short and had ti find ways to squeeze info there.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    it was a great experience with lots of options and a great way to shop for jewelry in 2014
  • Apr 20, 2014
    We loved the great pictures, videos, and views of the products we were buying. We also really appreciated the 24/7 chat, which was very helpful.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I really appreciate the 360 degree viewing of loose diamonds. That was a very important feature during this purchase.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I highly recommend them and will purchase from them in the future.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    So far service great
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Amazing viewer, lacks delivery details
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to find a diamond that fit the parameters that I had and the selection of rings/settings was impressive.
    the high tech images made all the difference for this purchase. It was the deciding factor.
    It is a good place to buy engagement rings
    I was very impressed with your web site and satisfaction guarantee. Wonderful experience - I can't wait to see the product.
    I found the ring I wanted right away from the pictures on the instagram page. It made shopping easier to see the actual ring in a picture provided by another customer. I chatted with a representative that helped me make sure it was the exact ring from the picture! Everything turned out smooth.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Great site with great customer service.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Amazing Jewelry!!!
    Apr 17, 2014
    Though the ring is nice, the photo of the ring on James Allen website was a little misleading.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    I was exceedingly happy with the purchase of my engagement ring and wedding bands from James Allen. I am very glad I did not purchase at a mall.
    Apr 15, 2014
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Great buying experience.Will buy again from them in the future.
    Apr 14, 2014
    Great shopping experience.Diamond looked even better in person.Will shop here again.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Lower scored answers due to first time shopping with James Allen and the fact that I have not received the product yet so I cannot yet gauge my satisfaction with the merchant.
    Apr 19, 2014
    Extremely well done - good selection of products; excellent quality; good website.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Great company, have had nothing but wonderful experiences and will recommend them to anyone and everyone.
    Apr 21, 2014
  • Mar 3, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    my fiancee loves the diamond.