EarphoneSolutions.com Reviews

04/19/2014
EarphoneSolutions.com Ratings and User Reviews. EarphoneSolutions.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 28 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.

EarphoneSolutions.com Rating

More About EarphoneSolutions.com

Recent Reviews for EarphoneSolutions.com

• Apr 18, 2014
    Hopefully I will receive my merchandise fast.
    Well designed site, good prices.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Apr 10, 2014
    the advertising indicated that two kinds of sonic filters would be included, but only one was.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Great company, bought W3 4 or 5 years ago when it first came out directly from Flavio over the phone. Thanks a lot!
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Apr 7, 2014
    Simple process and the product arrived much quicker than I expected. I am totally satisfied.
  • Mar 15, 2014
    Mar 23, 2014
    I have been brought 3 different earphones from EarphoneSolution.com, very satisfied.
  • Mar 14, 2014
    Mar 31, 2014
    I have always liked this company and am glad that I found a product that they sold that was in my price range.
  • Mar 12, 2014
  • Mar 7, 2014
    Mar 18, 2014
    Good shopping experience
  • Mar 6, 2014
    This is a first-rate company, always eager to be accommodating. Seems to be a small, struggling company that does everything right to stay afloat. Hope they make it. This is what the American economy was built on.
    Mar 15, 2014
    One of the best companies on the Internet. Always top rate.
  • Mar 4, 2014
    Easy to deal with and good value
  • Mar 2, 2014
    Earphonesolutions.com always has excellent customer service!
  • Feb 23, 2014
    Great authorized seller, fast shipping. HIGHLY recommended.
  • Feb 21, 2014
    Thanks for a seamless purchasing experience, I'm very happy with how everything turned out.
    Mar 3, 2014
  • Feb 19, 2014
    My biggest problem was choosing between 2 headphones, the Shure SE215 and the Westone ADV. Earphone Solutions was very helpful and provided lots of useful information.
  • Feb 19, 2014
    EarphoneSolutions is one of the best online shopping experiences I've ever had. Their customer service is beyond compare. I've purchased several items from them and they never fail to please.
  • Feb 16, 2014
    Feb 25, 2014
    The Shure earbuds/headphones I ordered specifically for my Samsung Galaxy S4, the sound output cracks at higher volumes. The bass seems to distort the sound quality and I'm very unhappy about the product. These are supposed to be better quality headphones, but I must say I heard higher quality and better sound from an over the counter earbud headphone like skull candy. That's tough to say but very true. I may return these earbuds but first I must try them with maybe an iPod or a dj mixer. As of this time I will no longer buy from you. Sorry.
  • Feb 16, 2014
    The website was easy to navigate, and had a great selection of items with good descriptions, pictures, and reviews.
    Feb 25, 2014
    My earphones are exactly what I hoped they'd be: fantastic!Earphone Solutions did everything right. Fedex confused me a little, though. I requested my shipment be held at one of their offices instead of delivered to my home. They did this and the items arrived there on time, but the tracking info was confusing, making it appear that my package was sitting in a warehouse for days when it had actually completed it's trip.
  • Feb 7, 2014
    Excellent service. Website design could be improved. Main browsing is via 'best item' category. Should be 'product type-brand'.
    Mar 3, 2014
  • Feb 4, 2014
    Great buying guides and pinpoint accuracy on features that really do matter!
    Feb 21, 2014