Shop Bedding Reviews

04/19/2014
Shop Bedding Ratings and User Reviews. Shop Bedding is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 341 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2014.

Shop Bedding Rating

More About Shop Bedding

Recent Reviews for Shop Bedding

• Apr 19, 2014
    1st time to shop here very easy and I liked the reviews at the bottom of the page. Easy check out.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Loved the reviews and look forward to my purchase.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Just received my first order and loved the quality and fast delivery - thank you! Now buying some for my co worker as a special gift and a few more to keep On hand - love love the colors and quality!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Fully equipped with bedroom needs!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    The only thing I wasn't really happy about is the over charge for shipping. Thanks
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Great experience, thanks
    i messed up of a former order i received yesterday. thought curtains would fit and they didn't so i had to order another set. because i ordered under $50.00 of merchandise, adding the lowest shipping rate more than doubled my purchase. really not happy about that after i had spent well over $100 dollars on merchandise from shopbedding not even 2 weeks ago.
    good fast effective shopping for guys.
    Prices were good.
    i have never bought these items before so i hope they work!
    They have offered coupons and discounts that are so Vague that you never get them. Today there was a 60% off satin pillowcases (Select Colors) I went through every color no discount. THere was a sea foam green case in the add No discount on that one. I have tried several times to purchase Twin XL bedding and every color was out of stock on the flat sheets in every color but 1. I checked the fitted sheets and the only color in flat sheets was to of stock in the fitted sheets. I have already complained about this once and still no fix and never an answer. The shipping is way to high especially with USPS Flat Rate Shipping. All the items I purchased would fit in a padded envelope that USPS provides for free and the 2 day shipping anywhere in the USA is $5.35 and they charge over 11.00 for UPS. Get it together. If my wife did not like their mattress covers, I would be shopping elsewhere!
    will know more when I receive my order.
    IT WAS QUITE AN EASY EXPERIENCE IN LOOKING FOR WHAT I NEEDED. I HOPE IT WILL BE AS GOOD AS WHEN I GET IT.
    great place to shop, love love love your site
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I'll let you know when the order arrives if I like it?
  • Apr 10, 2014
    none at present
    Apr 19, 2014
  • Apr 9, 2014
    i don't like to pay shipping. bought from you because everyone said good things about the pillow and you had the color I wanted. would had gone to ebay except did't have the color. only order when I don't have to pay shipping
    Apr 17, 2014
    I thought I was ordering two pillow cases. usually when you buy cases they come as a set. was disappointed only received one. every thing was great. love the case. and shipping should have been free for what I paid. I am a cheap skate.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Am awaiting order
    Apr 18, 2014
    Better than expected
  • Apr 3, 2014
    waiting for order no comments yet
    Apr 16, 2014
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    I ordered the 21 inch white iolet bedskirt because my bed is very high. I needed a 22 inch but this was the longest size available. It is simple and pretty and looks beautiful with my new bedding.