ACLens.com Reviews

04/16/2014
ACLens.com Ratings and User Reviews. ACLens.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 963 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.
Circle of Excellence - ACLens.com

2012 Winner

ACLens.com Rating

More About ACLens.com

Recent Reviews for ACLens.com

Great price - Excellent Delivery Sooooo EASY
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Great and easy to use website! I'll definitely order from here again!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Thank you, for your help. I would have liked more of a percentage off.
    good web site
  • Apr 16, 2014
    It is kind of confusing when trying to use the coupon. I just gave up and didn't use mine.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    It's always a pleasure dealing with this company. I've dealt with your phone support as well and they were very accommodating and friendly.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    First purchase from AC Lens so once I have product delivered I will be more than willing to shout from the tree tops about cost and service.So far though these are the cheapest lenses I have found on the internet & they are ready to ship within 24 hours.I will be looking to order some form myself also
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Great prices, quick and easy!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I shopped around for contact lenses and found ACLens to have the best price and shipping than at my doctor or other websites.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    cant really say how great of experience todays order was, until I really get the product in my hands:) but it was easy and website was user friendly and quick
    Love this site
    good price and coupons
    Very easy, convenient, fast, and cheap to reorder contacts. Excellent service!
    Quick and easy to follow. Great job.
    I hope the fit well without prescription
    Lovely special effects prescription lenses.
    I wasn't sure where to enter the promo code. After realizing it was in the "special instructions" box, I entered the code but it didn't not take any amount off of my total. ACLens makes it easy to reorder contacts but using promo codes on the site is not intuitive. I only reordered today in hopes of receiving the discount I was not given.
    I am glad I took a chance to buy here, it was easy fast and now waiting for my delivery. Online site is user friendly. Looking forward to the next purchase.
    Data base for Doctor's prescription was out of date. My doctor moved to a new practice 7 years ago and he is still listed in the old practice, hopefully you can find him to approve the online order of contacts.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Nice products good service ! Good prices !!
    Apr 16, 2014
    Not So clearly spécifiés then some contact lenses are for one lenses and Not for a box ... 29$ per lenses is Not a So good price ...