ACLens.com Reviews

04/22/2014
ACLens.com Ratings and User Reviews. ACLens.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 936 reviews. Last rated on 04/22/2014.
Circle of Excellence - ACLens.com

2012 Winner

ACLens.com Rating

More About ACLens.com

Recent Reviews for ACLens.com

• Apr 22, 2014
    Quick and easy to order, great price!
    Good and fast service!
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Great experience at a great price.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    I recommend this site all the time! Word of mouth goes along way!
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Great experience ordering online easy to find the products we are looking for
  • Apr 21, 2014
    I didn't have any issues with ordering... that went fine. But I would like to change my email address, as I don't use my old one, and that feature wasn't working properly. I also tried to call and the message said the voice mail box was full... but it said I could hold on the line. Well, that did not work either. It just kept repeating the message. Technical issues such as these tend to make a person suspicious, even though I have ordered from them a few times in the past.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Good price and fast checkout process
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Fantastic, won't order contacts anywhere else anymore.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Only one style, not sure if it will work, possibly could match or shadow the adjustable lense, so glasses could be less wide.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Reasonable prices and good service
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Had a great experience except for a miscommunication between the front office customer service and the warehouse. I was told that if I ordered by 5 PM EDT, the package would go out that day. After placing the order, I received a call stating that it may or may not go out today as the cutoff was 3 PM EDT for orders. I raced to get my order in by 5 and now may have to wait over the weekend for my order. That information should have been disclosed very clearly upfront.
    Apr 21, 2014
    Have ordered for several years--have never had a bad experience. Can easily find what I am looking for, checkout is easy, delivery is accurate and fast.
    Apr 22, 2014
    The product is excellent, the order placing and delivery are excellent. My only comment is I order the liposome spray. All the sprayers are different. I think it would be better to not have a new sprayer on each bottle and just move it from one bottle to another--that would save cost, environment, and once I have one good sprayer frustration (the last one sprayed my entire face).
  • Apr 12, 2014
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Apr 20, 2014
    This was my first time buying from ACLens and the price was significantly better than what I had been spending on contacts with 1800Contacts. Wish I had heard about this site sooner! Also like that they offer a military discount with the code MILITARY.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Apr 20, 2014
    Would like shipping to be less expensive. Might have to find someone to order with. Everything else was great
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Apr 22, 2014
    I was pleased to receive a rebate, but surprised to see that the original price had increased since last time. Hoping that it won't be rising each time I want to place an order, or I'll have to compare again with your competitors. Thanks anyway for the good service. Rgs, Myriam
  • Apr 6, 2014
    First time ordering let you know next time I place a order.
    Apr 21, 2014
    did not receive the product

From ACLens.com

Dear Valued AC Lens Customer, We apologize that you have not received your order. We suggest contacting the carrier for the delivery status. If they are unable to locate your order and it is passed the estimated arrival time please call our Customer ... Read full response »
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Apr 21, 2014
    So far so good, good service and price. Cannot complain.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    I am glad I found this sight with frames that I like and prices that I can afford. I hope that the overall experience, which includes delivery and quality of the eyewear satisfies me as well as ordering the product did.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    I find ACLens to be quite efficient with product and delivery time and I would not hesitate to recommend them to family or friend.
    Apr 20, 2014
    I will definitely continue to use AC Lens as I found their service to be very efficient and customer friendly.