MyJewelryBox.com Reviews

04/18/2014
MyJewelryBox.com Ratings and User Reviews. MyJewelryBox.com is rated 7.9 out of 10 from 252 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.

MyJewelryBox.com Rating

More About MyJewelryBox.com

Recent Reviews for MyJewelryBox.com

• Apr 18, 2014
    I found Website by checking for jewelry and this website came up. Very impressed with prices and looks of the jewelry.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I love the online store but my only problem is that they do not ship to PR-USA. Even with amazon is not possible to ship to PR-USA. PR is a USA territory and is subject to all federal laws an regulations.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    please i hope to get it tomorrow for a very special ocasion
    fantastic site with great prices!!
    WONDERFULL WEB SITE AND GOOD QUALITY MERCHANDISE. RICES ARE GOOD.
    I bought matching earrings and necklace in Blue Topaz and now ordered a ring to match. Your jewelry is beautiful and have a wide variety.
    I have only purchased two items but excited to get the first one in a couple of days to see what it looks like and another I just ordered...
  • Apr 13, 2014
    the piece that I bought has been that price forever. It's not like it's on sale if that's always the price. you should let me apply that coupon code. i won't likely shop with you again otherwise
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Ordering from them was fine.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Overall very satisfied; only negative is no feedback on why the pay later option isn't available and my calls to customer support went unattended.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    very easy to navigate website and order process isn't draw out.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    The experience was ruined when I saw extra charges for Canadian and all charges where is US instead of Canadian.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I have always been pleased with the products I purchase from my jewelry box.com and will continue to purchase in the near future
  • Apr 9, 2014
    This is my frist time and i am very happy with it. M. Tatum
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Apr 11, 2014
    Great product, my niece will be happy. 10/10.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Apr 9, 2014
    Needs faster process service.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    I'm very impressed with the large selection of jewelry available and how easy it is to find what you are looking for with the MyJewelryBox website. The prices are fair and I find myself repeatedly checking the site for new items.
    Apr 10, 2014
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Great prices and great website
    Apr 13, 2014
  • Mar 24, 2014
  • Mar 8, 2014
    Apr 12, 2014
    This is not the first time I have ordered and have been very satisfied with everything I bought. This item was for a gift and she loved it.