LovelySkin.com Reviews

04/16/2014
LovelySkin.com Ratings and User Reviews. LovelySkin.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 1976 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.
LovelySkin.com offers dermatologist recommended skincare products including cosmeceuticals (cosmetics with pharmaceutical benefits), mineral based makeup and fragrances.
Circle of Excellence - LovelySkin.com

2013 Platinum

LovelySkin.com Rating

More About LovelySkin.com

Recent Reviews for LovelySkin.com

Showing 1 - 20 of 1976 Reviews
  • Apr 16, 2014
    very easy to navigate website
  • Apr 16, 2014
    i have been so pleased with my purchases I no longer use skincareheaven.com and I switched to skinmedica.....but I will buy my obagi from your site as well!!!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    This was a recommended product from a friend; can't wait to try it although I wish I could have found it with sunscreen 20 vs 30. Thank You!Kim
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I love all of the sunscreens I have tried and also the dermal repair crime by skin medica
  • Apr 16, 2014
    For the past 4 years (or longer), I have purchased all my cosmetics at Lovely Skin. Their prices, delivery and customer service have been exceptional.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    the item I needed, is no longer available at ULTA. They suggested I buy it online. It was at least 33% cheaper than any other websites or in the stores.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Fast and easy. Couldn't find a better price.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Good site! A good collection of name brands.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Lovely Skin has just about everything I need in the Beauty department! And I love the free samples!
    I have always had a great experience with LovelySkin.com. I enjoy receiving he 20% off coupons (which I just tossed) and find a great selection of products at reasonable prices. You may share my info with LovelySkin.com but NO one else. Too much spam
    I had trouble with the site, not accepting my password, so I reset it. I don't know if it was my server or your site, but I constantly had to reload and it wouldn't let me pick any of the free samples in the second group.
    I was referred to the product you sale by my doctor. Looking forward to the experience in making my skin look young again by removing the dark circles.
    I like ordering from you. Your customer service is excellent and your products are what I look for. Nice website and easy to use. Great job!
    I love this website, they are so friendly and professional. All the products are very good quality and at great prices.
    Thank you for carrying Obagi Eye Roller Ball Serum
    I am enjoying my relationship with my new complexion thanks to Elemis.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    I'll buy from you again.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    The price is right....I am a new user of Obagi....wonderful improvement in my skin.
    Apr 16, 2014
    I recommended this to a friend....I will definitely order again from Lovely Skin.....
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    Lovely Skin is a great place to oder Obagi. There is a discount and free shipping.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    I hope the new product I ordered was as good as the last...