AutoAccessoriesGarage Reviews

04/16/2014
AutoAccessoriesGarage Ratings and User Reviews. AutoAccessoriesGarage is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 1236 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.

AutoAccessoriesGarage Rating

More About AutoAccessoriesGarage

Recent Reviews for AutoAccessoriesGarage

None at this time
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I searched everywhere, but AutoAccessoriesGarage had the best price, BY FAR!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Found what I was looking for easily plus something I wasn't.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Since this my first order I will see how I like the produce that I ordered before purchasing any more items.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    My only complaint is that the coupon code was advertised as 15% off and when applied to my total cart it was only a 5% discount. I read the fine print and still did not understand the difference. I had to live chat a member of your team who stated that the brand of product I ordered was only eligible for a max discount of 5%. This was not included in the fine print of the deal.
    site can be a little confusing but you operators in cust service were great with all my questions
    THIS WAS A NICE SHOPPING EXPERINCE
    Excellent shopping experience - so easy to navigate and quick/responsive
    Mis leading advertising on coupons. If it says 15% on your entire order, it sould be that, no exceptions! The only reason i placed my order is that I could not find the item anywhere else!
    advertised 15% discount only gave 10%
    Good prices, great products
    I had an online chat with someone who helped my find exactly what I needed. This functionality of the site is awesome.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Just ordered have not got materials yet.
    Just what I ordered
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    Wrong product sent to me, why do I need to take picture & send to you ?!?! Does not make sence !!!!! After communicating x6 in last "3" days I still DO NOT have instructions for RETURN W/CREDIT !!!!
  • Apr 2, 2014
    So far a good transaction. I'll only really know when I receive the product.
    Apr 16, 2014
    Was dissatisfied with quality of item. Sent message to customer service through website saying that I wanted to return and would pay shipping and any restocking fee. I got no response. I'll probably just toss the product and not bother with it further.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Very easy to find and order what i needed.
  • Mar 23, 2014
    In order to get full 20% off purchase price you had to call the vendor to see if they could do more than 10% off - I chose not to call.
  • Mar 21, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    this is terrible! product is ripped and does not fit!
  • Mar 6, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    Great looking bumper. It looks awesome on my GMC Sierra. But, I wish Ranch hand would include some better instructions. The ones that they give are basically worthless. I had to figure out how to put it on my truck by myself. The bumper goes on easy enough. Removing the factory bumper is harder than installing the Ranch Hand.
  • Mar 2, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    This is a good quality product , I guess I expected the stitching to be a little durable for the price . Yet a very comfortable and appealing seat cover. I get lots of compliments on them.