SunnySports.com Reviews

04/17/2014
SunnySports.com Ratings and User Reviews. SunnySports.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 82 reviews. Last rated on 04/13/2014.

SunnySports.com Rating

More About SunnySports.com

Recent Reviews for SunnySports.com

• Apr 13, 2014
    It was easy
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Thanx fotr you fast ship out!
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Great place to be shopping hiking and camping gears
  • Apr 11, 2014
    first time to buyseems I will return, if the size fits me
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Had tried exact product in sporting good store. The purchase price from SunnySports was 40% less than store price.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Quick, easy, the products are great.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    I continued to keep good products your company offers inexpensive and quickly want to give.Thank you
    Apr 16, 2014
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Apr 3, 2014
    I ordered these items from overseas with someone sending it to me, with a short time-frame because of that. The prices were unbelievable, and they shipped it out right away the same day both times and I received exactly what I ordered VERY FAST for FREE. I am completely satisfied wit my purchases from Sunny Sports. I haven't personally inspected the items, but my friend in USA did ,and it sounded like everything was in good condition.
  • Mar 26, 2014
    If you could find some way to swing that free shipping deal to include Hawaii/Alaska I would probably be among your frequently returning shoppers. However, shipping to these locales does cost a little more, so I won't hold my breath. Overall a good experience informative, expedient, and simple.
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Ihave no problems so far
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Their website needs some work. They need more pics of the product that you select to look at and they need to include the option to see the measurement for sizes.
  • Mar 21, 2014
    The price was the lowest I could find on any other site! I'm excited that I found this website, and will definitely look here first, in the future! Checkout was fast and easy, and the shipping options were great! I love the free shipping with only a $50 purchase! VERY SATISFIED!
    Mar 31, 2014
  • Mar 20, 2014
    I loved everything about this site however I wish there were interior pictures of the backpacks that I purchased so I could gauge the amount of space available in the backpacks that I purchased.
  • Mar 20, 2014
    Great prices on climbing gear.
  • Mar 19, 2014
    Prices were competitive while offering many of the items I was looking for. I hope the service is what I've been told; if so, I look forward to further business.
    Apr 2, 2014
    I understand the competitive nature of your niche; so after getting a chance to field test my purchases you can count on my customer review on your site.
  • Mar 19, 2014
    Purchase options include Paypal but the Paypal link was not working. Called the operator and she was of no help. She just said pay with a CC.
  • Mar 13, 2014
    Great site with great discounts
  • Mar 8, 2014
    Mar 18, 2014
    I ordered a north face jacket and you sent me some other brand . If something is no longer available you should contact the buyer ,not send them an alternative .
  • Mar 3, 2014
    Ask a question and received a prompt return email!! Very excited about my purchase & have 2 friends that also placed orders!
    Mar 16, 2014
  • Feb 26, 2014
    Mar 17, 2014
    Good products with good service, but very expensive postage