Cabinetparts.com Reviews

04/20/2014
Cabinetparts.com Ratings and User Reviews. Cabinetparts.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 383 reviews. Last rated on 04/20/2014.

Cabinetparts.com Rating

More About Cabinetparts.com

Recent Reviews for Cabinetparts.com

• Apr 20, 2014
    very good website, easy to get around, awesome prices. definitely will order from this site again!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Eddie did a great job helping me select the item I needed.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    It was very easy to find items, check out was a breeze.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Great customer service! The customer service person worked with me to ensure I am getting the right part.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    i do need to talk with an agent
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Great site! All primary topics :)
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Good products and decent prices
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I have used Cabinet Parts to order all my materials need to do my Cabinet work for over 6 yrs. I have never had any problems with the merchandise received from them. The shipping charges are a bit high but that's not there fault.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    not the cheapest,..cost wise,...but very good selection of quality products. I will buy here again.
    This survey is too long
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Love videos and personnel who spoke at the end. It made the site very comfortable
    Apr 19, 2014
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    only thing I would suggest is to ship both items together.Had a small package with support brackets come via Speedee within a week, then the slides come a week(or so)later.Had to find my purchase order get correct numbers to check that the more important(expensive) item was on way.Could have easily sent brackets & slides in same box and cut shipping costs by half.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Cabinetparts had the parts I needed. I had looked at the hardware stores in the area with no success. The web page was easy to use and I found what I needed easily.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    great online experience
    Great experience
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I researched the product I wanted and found CabinetParts.com via Google shopping.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    Good product at a good price. Better selection than we found elsewhere.
    Apr 18, 2014
    I bought schrock cabinets several years ago and love the pads on the cabinet doors. I couldn't find equivalent pads in any supply store, so ordered from cabinet parts. The ones I received are not nearly the quality of those on the schrock cabinets. For that reason, I'm disappointed.
    Apr 16, 2014
    The packaging was huge compared to the product I ordered. I think you might save some money with a smaller box! and also cause less packaging to be wasted/sent to the landfill.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Tony, the rep I spoke to on the phone was very helpful in finding the correct replacement hinges and including a you tube showing how to install them. I appreciate the professional service.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    great site. will return. has a lot of info and videos for the diy person. someone took the time to create this site.
    Apr 15, 2014
    Web site was great with all the info needed. How to videos and manufacturing specs