The Kershaw Store Reviews

04/16/2014
The Kershaw Store Ratings and User Reviews. The Kershaw Store is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 75 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.
Circle of Excellence - The Kershaw Store

2010 Winner

The Kershaw Store Rating

More About The Kershaw Store

Recent Reviews for The Kershaw Store

• Apr 16, 2014
    I have used the catalog before but this is the first time on-line. Fast quick and easy, Thank you.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Found what I was looking for quickly, and the payment process was a breeze. I will only purchase from online store that give you a choice to create an account, or to make your purchase without an account, so thank you for the option.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I have been purchasing from this site for many years. I would not buy from anywhere else. They make quality, durable, products. They stick by their products 100%. I have never been dissatisfied with anything I have ever purchased from this site. I recommend this site to all my friends and colleagues whom all have purchased from this site.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Love the "Speedsafe" feature. Bring back the ZDP-189 Leek !
    Apr 14, 2014
    I've always received good service from these folks.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Great product selection, low and competitive prices, and excellent delivery service.
    Apr 13, 2014
    The Kershaw Store is an excellent on-line retailer. They offer a very large inventory for product selection at very competitive prices, the site is easy to navigate and products are easy to find, and checkout is fast.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    The best knives at a very reasonable price. I have gotten most of my Kershaw knives from Amazon, but in this case unusually, Kershaw Store price is much better.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    pictures should be a little bigger (prior to clicking the enlarge button). It would be more helpful and you may increase sales if people can see more detail when browsing.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Excellent website. No taxes and free shipping the most important considerations.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    This site is easy to navigate. Great prices and relieved they use PayPal. Very easy to compare products. Thank you very much for a pleasurable online experience.
    Apr 9, 2014
    I ordered a Kershaw Blur. I recently had lost another Kershaw I'd had for years. The blur is an amazing piece of EDC equipment. Extremely sharp and well made. The Kershaw store not only had it at the lowest price I could find, but they have a professional, easy to use site. They made a buying experience a breeze. Thank you Kershaw Store!!
  • Mar 29, 2014
    I've had many knives in my live, but Kershaw are my favorites. I'm talking about the Quality of the knifes.
    Apr 13, 2014
    I bought the chill straight blade, I like it so much I'm going to buy the serrated blade next. Two things I wish the knife had are 1. Made in the U.S.A. and 2. speed safe. I would not mind paying more. Kershaw are the best.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    This was the only place I could find the product i was looking for.
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Do not like all the made in China products-
    Apr 4, 2014
  • Mar 27, 2014
    very easy to find what I want and fast checkout. great shipping!!!
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Very easy to navigate website. Sale Price is great!
    Apr 9, 2014
    from purchase to delivery, was pleasant experience as is the product purchased.
  • Mar 26, 2014
    I only purchase Kershaw Knives... Highest quality and reliability.In the last 2 or three years I have purchased 5 knives for myself and my Grandchildren.
    Apr 3, 2014
    I have made numerous purchases form the Kershaw Store and am very likely to continue to buy my knives and other related items online from Kershaw.
  • Mar 26, 2014
    knife store in Sevierville, tn the knife cost 43.99. 10.00 more
    Apr 3, 2014
  • Mar 20, 2014
    Love the deals on their knives.
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Mar 25, 2014
    Response was prompt and it was a pleasure doing business with Kershaw
  • Mar 15, 2014
    I collect Kershaw Knives. very nice product
    Mar 23, 2014
    Great knife. I collect kershaw knives. no problems at all.
  • Mar 8, 2014
    Mar 23, 2014
    WHEN I ORDERD ON 3-8-14 IT SAID 7-10 days whats up with that /tried to email but was blocked then page timed out no # give I am over all HIGHLY DISAPOINTED IN EVERYBODY INVOLVED (YOU NGOT YOUR DAMED MONEY THE DAY OR SOON AFTER) I hit enter some body DO SOMETHING because in my business word of mouth is every thing w/computer watch me GO GETTER DONE NOW!!!!!

From The Kershaw Store

Thank you for choosing The Kershaw Store and providing us with your feedback. We read each and every review received and work hard to maintain an "Overall Outstanding" grade. Lets recap the order. You placed your order on March 10th and according to ... Read full response »