House of Antique Hardware Reviews

04/18/2014
House of Antique Hardware Ratings and User Reviews. House of Antique Hardware is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 339 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.

House of Antique Hardware Rating

More About House of Antique Hardware

Recent Reviews for House of Antique Hardware

• Apr 16, 2014
    I am very happy, and am anxious to receive my order. The only thing is I couldn't find my coupon to put it in.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I needed to use different plate syles, because none of the styles had all the options I needed for my house. It would be nice if there was a way to customize plates so everything could match for all the types of plate covers I needed.
    I like the website, but would like to have "matching" hardware listed on the same page, instead of having to search for it individually.
    Always a pleasure to find the things that enable us to bring out the best in our home. If you think that item is no longer made, think again!
    like the site
    This is my first time ordering from you. So, I can't tell how well of an experience it is until it happens. As for eco- friendly shipping no matter how we as Americans do our part, the rest of the world is still doing its best to ruin this world! thanks, Bob
  • Apr 13, 2014
    A little spendy, but absolutely excellent quality and variety. Well worth the few extra $$$.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Great product line -- beautiful and sometimes hard to find items.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    As a first time purchaser, the experience was great! My only concern is that the shipment be properly handed off to first air at the Edmonton International Airport because this community is accesable only by air, not roads...thank you...GRant Scott
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Free shipping for $50 and up would be better!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    your website has great product but is very slow during the day. I also wish you had better picutres.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    Your standardized shipping time is brutal. I placed a 2nd order from you only because I was offered a 15% discount that helped pay for the 3-day shipping.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    The quality of the items were good. I ordered 2 different types of push plates. All items were heavy, substantial products. They are a bit costly, but you do have to pay for quality, regardless of the product. This is a one time purchase and for my home so I wanted something nice. I would definitely purchase from this vendor again. The products are much nicer than what you find at the large home repair stores.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Thank you for having a good return policy, it's hard to tell which drawer pull will look best.
    Apr 13, 2014
    I will be contacting them. One item I ordered was backordered, then when it came, the finishes do not match.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    seem to take longer to process and ship and receive than I expected.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    Wanted antique black mailbox. Arrived on time. Matched my gate. Like it very much.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    Great selection/ product/ pricing! Great value!
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Product information was excellent - I loved that it was just information, no marketing hoo-ha
    Apr 16, 2014
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    Great doing business with you.
  • Mar 21, 2014
    I found the survey difficult to complete because I felt that some of the questions were more relavant to answer after I receive the product I purchased. I have no idea at this time if the product is worth the money I paid, if it is a quality product. I am hopeful that this will be a pleasant experience.
    Apr 17, 2014
    Product was easy to order, arrived one week to the day that it was ordered. Product arrived in excellent condition. Product will provide completed accents to my kitchen. I ordered a third exact product because I was so satisfied with the first two.