Tillamook Country Smoker Reviews

04/18/2014
Tillamook Country Smoker Ratings and User Reviews. Tillamook Country Smoker is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 114 reviews. Last rated on 04/13/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Tillamook Country Smoker

2013 Winner

Tillamook Country Smoker Rating

More About Tillamook Country Smoker

Recent Reviews for Tillamook Country Smoker

• Apr 13, 2014
    I am addicted to the Beef Sticks but they are way too expensive locally to eat them with any regularity. I would love to order them direct from you on a regular basis but I'm afraid the unreasonable shipping costs will prevent this from happening. If you can find a way to reduce the logistic costs and get your product to your customers cheaper, we will buy much more of it and spread the word.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    brother has ordered your product from Amazon in a sealed package....found your website and the prices are much better and we'd rather order direct from you
  • Apr 10, 2014
    We love the meat sticks; we will continue to order them. Wish there was more variety in milder spices.
    Apr 15, 2014
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Best products love them
  • Apr 8, 2014
    not making the hot gourmet in natural style is mistake. very unique and wonderful jerky. please bring back.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    best jerky out there!
    Apr 18, 2014
    I love youre beef jerky slab ,but the shipping time and shipping cost are a little much and time too receive I think could be faster thanks neil
  • Apr 6, 2014
    I have seen some different products and sizes of products at your store in Tillamook that were not available online.Where can I get coupons?
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    I have a great deal of trouble finding my favorite jerky.But being ableTo order on line is great.The cost for online orders is about the same asBuying in a store.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    I love their pepporoni sticks. I just hate when they are not fresh in the stores. that's why I ordered online
  • Apr 4, 2014
    I had a very hard time finding the product I wanted on the site. I finally went to my account, found my previous order, and reordered. I never could find it by typing in key words. I remember I had a hard time the first time, too.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Love you guys. Eat calm and chive on.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Good beef jerky
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Cost is to expensive along with shipping rates
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    I usually get the Pepper Sticks and the Beef Sticks. They are ALWAYS exactly what I expected. Very nice, consistent quality. Reminds me of the Beef Sticks the Swiss Colony used to have hanging in their stores when it was available... When I was younger I used to ride my bike to the mall and spend all my allowance on those!
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Tillamook Country Smoker is a great place.. The staff weather in person or over phone are really nice people.. I needed help finding an item on line and having it shipped to my family in California, they love your Jerky! Anyhow I called and within a minute I had the help and answers I needed thanks to a super nice gal who answered the phone.. Thanks so much Dorina Stout
  • Mar 31, 2014
    I have bought from Amazon Tillamook products, but your direct website was ALOT more reasonable in prices and shipping was comparable. I will check this first from now on.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    YAHOO i love this stuff
  • Mar 25, 2014
    This merchant offers a variety of great products that the men in my family especially enjoy. Their brand of smoked jerky is superior to that offered by others.
    Apr 11, 2014
    They provide a great service and product. We love their military package. I am sending packets of jerky in my sons' Easter baskets. Their jerky is absolutely the best anywhere!
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Apr 10, 2014
    Your site was very easy to work through. But what we are most pleased about is the quality of the summer sausage. My teenage boys love it! We will be ordering again.
  • Mar 15, 2014
    always bought tillamook products at my local convience store so decided to look online for products and found good price on website
    Mar 30, 2014