Mighty Leaf Tea Reviews

04/19/2014
Mighty Leaf Tea Ratings and User Reviews. Mighty Leaf Tea is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 513 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.

Mighty Leaf Tea Rating

More About Mighty Leaf Tea

Recent Reviews for Mighty Leaf Tea

• Apr 18, 2014
    I had a coupon that said had been activated for my purchase and it never applied the 20% off. I was unable to determine how to apply it. It came from Definitive Deals and said Your discount has been activated! No code required.
    Products are amazing
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I just really get steamed when there is only one shipping option to Hawaii, and it costs SO MUCH MORE. It very often stops me from completing an order...there is no reason that USPS cannot be a 2nd choice.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    allow purchaser to change quantity at checkout
  • Apr 16, 2014
    This survey is way too long.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I have had the tea prior to this order and it was very good. The shipping charges are somewhat high. I you ship USPS, the shipping charge is more cost effective.
    I enjoy their tea and have been drinking it for years, ever since I was served it at the restaurant in Neiman Marcus.
    best tea/infusions I have ever tasted.
    To order on your site is a choir. Not easy to complete Re occurring order box is a pain.
    I was a bit confused about the tea's packaging. I thought all their tea bags were packed same. It seems some are wrapped in "cello" and some are wrapped in "foil" form wrap. It made me worry a bit because I thought Foil wraps are superior to other types.
    we really like this tea. it seems to be a high quality, tasty tea.
    I heard about this brand through Birchbox last month and was very pleased with my samples. I also love how Mighty Leaf carries such a wide variety of teas and tea products! The price is a bit higher than you would pay for typical tea in the grocery store, but I feel that the price reflects the quality.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    First of all, it said I would get 15% off my first order for signing up for the mailing list, and I clicked the link in my email, but I didn't ever see where 15% discount was applied... and I only now see that I needed to enter a promo code... would be nice if that was the first thing I saw in the email instead of a big image that basically says click here to save 15%. Secondly, I was disappointed that you didn't make it easier to check out by using paypal- When I went to continue after entering my credit card, an error made me go back and select the card type b/c your form doesn't automatically detect it. After clicking "place my order" it appeared that it did not actually place but instead brought me to a login screen of sorts. I logged in, and then had to go all the way back through the checkout process, although granted my info was saved. love the product, love that you offer samples with an order, so I'll probably order again- but fix the promo and checkout process!
    Apr 19, 2014
  • Apr 8, 2014
    very professional organization. Web site is very clean and easy to understand
    Apr 18, 2014
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Have bought teas from MLT always been happy, so that is why I return here.
    Apr 15, 2014
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Kinda pricey but great quality. Wish there were more choices of classic black tea.
    Apr 17, 2014
    Very slow delivery time. Order didn't ship quickly nor arrive quickly
  • Apr 4, 2014
    You were out of Camomile Citrus in the 100-count box. This was very disappointing.
    Apr 15, 2014
    I was disappointed that the quantity of tea I wanted to order was out of stock.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    I like the teas and the descriptions. It would be nice if they include brew temp, amount of tea to use per cup and are the leaves reusable.
    Apr 19, 2014
    one item was missing from the order and we contacted Mighty Leaf. We still have not received the missing infuser for the bodum tea for one
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    I have been buying african nector at cost plus for years and now they have discontuned carrying the african nector at the torrance CA store. The 100 bag box is great and I will continue buy on line,
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Please offer some DECAF Black Tea Iced Tea products in the larger sized bags (i.e. 1/2 gallon and 1 gallon sized bags). Those are the staple of every glass of iced tea and it is not offered. I will have to use approx 5-6 individual sized bags every time I want to make a pitcher of iced tea, more if I want to make a large gallon sized pitcher. I love your iced tea, but I go to other brands for the DECAF (regular) Black Iced Tea for ease of use.Also - there should be better pictures for the products for sale (I can't see what the top of the pitcher looks like of the pitcher I am purchasing even though there were several comments about some issues with it). Overall, I LOVE Mighty Leaf Tea. Your Earl Grey tea is the best on the planet, and I've tried a LOT! Simply the best, for that reason, I will be a 'forever' customer.
    Apr 17, 2014