Mighty Leaf Tea Reviews

04/19/2014
Mighty Leaf Tea Ratings and User Reviews. Mighty Leaf Tea is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 513 reviews.

Mighty Leaf Tea Rating

More About Mighty Leaf Tea

Recent Reviews for Mighty Leaf Tea

Like the site and the open buyer feedback. Also like the recurring purchase feature once I settle down and find one tea that is my favorite.
    I love the tea, but this time I couldn't get past the shipping option. I chose, rechose, closed went back in, changed my order and it wouldn't allow me to move past shipping I kept getting an error message. I finally e-mailed Mighty Leaf but they never responded. I tried yesterday, same result. Finally today I was able to choose shipping. Vey frustrating.
    Great coupons, great variety, really good affinity / incentive program and also like the variety of sizes each flavor of tea is offered in. They offer smaller sizes for trial and then larger sizes (quantity) when you find something you really like to save you even more $$!
    I love Mightly Leaf Tea. I was never a tea drinker until I discovered the organic tea flavors from Might Leaf. I love them all.
    Good tea, silk bag
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Discovered Green Tea Hojicha on a trip . Ordering it for home since I enjoyed it so much !
    Yay, good tea!
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Mighty Leaf's Earl Grey tea is the best earl grey tea I have tried. I am an avid tea drinker, and have shared Mighty Leaf with my office friends.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Product quality is consistently high. Packages always arrive timely and are correct. Website design is clear making it easy to navigate.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Always a great experience
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I've purchased mighty leaf a few months ago and have not found a product better than yours.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I love the selection but I would recommend adding some product description. Mostly for the more exotic teas.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Good quality, good taste a little expensive but worth the treat. Try it you will like it.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    When I signed up for the email newsletter, it said I would receive 15% off my first order. I did not.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    You offered a 15% discount for my email address but after I put it in twice I didn't get it. My opinion won't be formed until the transaction is complete.
    Apr 11, 2014
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Apr 13, 2014
    I love Mighty Leaf Tea, particularly the African Amber. The flavor is just the best. What a nice way to start the day.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Apr 12, 2014
    I specifically ordered the Herbal Infusion because the description reads Rainforest Mate (http://www.mightyleaf.com/product/herbal-infusion-variety/), but when I received the boxes there was no rainforest mate included! Real bummer dudes : / Update you descriptions because i would consider this NOT receiving the product i ordered.
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Apr 12, 2014
    My product did not ship until four days after I placed the order, plus it shipped from across the country so it was two weeks before I actually received my product which was annoying but understandable and this tracking information was not accurate
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Please offer organic decaf breakfast tea
    Apr 11, 2014