Lacrosse.com Reviews

04/16/2014
Lacrosse.com Ratings and User Reviews. Lacrosse.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 125 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.
Great Atlantic Lacrosse Company

Lacrosse.com Rating

More About Lacrosse.com

Recent Reviews for Lacrosse.com

• Apr 16, 2014
    there was not a lot of selection for this item and it was VERY hard for me to find the size chart!!!
    Easy process. Interested to see how beneficial the membership is.
    Good products, sometimes items tend to be overpriced
    The site was easy to navigate and was convenient, but I was unable to access the shipping special that was being promoted--there was no where to enter promotional code to get shipping for $1.99; I had to spend $9.99 for the shipping instead--would have liked to have taken advantage of promotion.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Just a little confused about how to use our Clublax. This is the second purchase where we have not used the card because we didn't know where to put the information. I will call a customer service rep Monday to inquire how we can get credit for this purchase towards our Clublax.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I had problems with the checkout procedure last night, but never have before, and it worked fine this morning.
    Apr 16, 2014
    We had some trouble ordering the correct size. Your sizing instructions could be better. I thought I was ordering Youth large, and we received adult large. Unfortunately the product was on sale and I believe it was discontinued, because I could not find and check the item after receiving them. I'm not sure it may have been my oversight, but I have already ordered new, and will return the product that is the wrong size.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    great company and always great deals
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    The chest protector is for my nephew. He plays goalie. We will see what he thinks after he has used it a few times.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Your prices are significantly higher than everyone else. I would buy more items if they were closer to competitive prices...they don't have to be better.I would rather buy the from lacrosse.com than Dicks or any other big box store.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    its an awesome website with the best prices.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    I was disappointed that I joined the club to get savings and the code didn't work, why should I come back or refer my athletes to you
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Really happy about the Club LAX membership special. A nice added bonus was the pair of free headphones that came with the offer. I did not know that was a part of the deal so it was a nice surprise.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    There was no place during the check out process to enter my code for discounted shipping. I would appreciate a credit for the extra money I spent.
    Ship time is too long. It says 7 to 10 days. 4/23 arrival is ridiculous
  • Apr 1, 2014
    I wouldn't let me use my lax club shipping price
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Love the site have ordered all my gear from here and will continue to order from here highly recommend!!
  • Apr 1, 2014
    First place I go to for equipment
    Apr 10, 2014
  • Mar 25, 2014
    the best store EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! coming here again
    Mar 30, 2014
    BEST STORE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Coming here again!
  • Mar 8, 2014
    I could not use the $1.99 shipping code because there was absolutely nowhere to put it in. I am not happy that I placed a $250 order and had to pay $14.99 for shipping when it clearly states $1.99 shipping for all orders over a certain price, which is less than 1/2 of what I spent. NOT HAPPY about this false advertising, but this is the only site I could get a Cascade CPV helmet in black.
    Mar 30, 2014
  • Mar 8, 2014
    DEPENDING ON HOW FAST I GET MY MERCHANDISE MORE WILL BE REVEALED WE ARE IN SAME STATE
    Apr 7, 2014