11/27/2015 Ratings and User Reviews. is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 65 reviews. Last rated on 11/27/2015.
Great Atlantic Lacrosse Company Rating

More About

Recent Reviews for

Grandson likes it
  • Nov 27, 2015
    Here is a hoping it comes in as ordered
    Overall good experience-
  • Nov 19, 2015
    the single worst checkout experience i have ever seen. you can call me about it if you like. it took 15 minutes to checkout because the system refused to let me go through paypal but rather made it compulsory to set up an account with you presumably so you can market to me. an absolute horror show.
  • Nov 18, 2015
    Hopefully, all goes well with this purchase. If so, there will be many more.(purchases)
  • Nov 18, 2015
    My only comment is that I wish the cart would hold my items longer. I got up from my computer in mid search and everything disappeared.
  • Nov 17, 2015
    Great store with great selection
  • Nov 17, 2015
    great place to buy!
  • Nov 13, 2015
    I was unable to sign into my account using microsoft edge; i was able to log in using chrome. I am still happy because I was able to order my son's goalie pants!!!! I love you guys!
  • Nov 9, 2015
    Nov 21, 2015 is the embodiment of Awesome!
  • Nov 9, 2015
    Nice products. Easy to use web design.
  • Nov 3, 2015
    Wish pics were a bot bigger while shopping. So many choices is fantastic, especially womnes sweatshirts!
  • Nov 3, 2015
    The only issue I had with checkout is the availability to use my debit card during checkout and having to create a PayPal account. Other than that I was very pleased with my shopping experience.
  • Nov 2, 2015
    Need more selection of shoulder pads
  • Nov 1, 2015
    My only critique of this website is that the promo codes are still displayed on the homepage even after the offer periods have expired. Other than that it is a great site.
  • Oct 29, 2015
    I like the selection, product information provided, quick response and excellent service
  • Oct 28, 2015
    I think your shipping charges are high, especially since your site said it won't ship until 5 days from now! High price plus slow service makes me likely to look elsewhere first next time. Love the product but it was fairly expensive for a t-shirt, then add on the negative shipping experience and not so good.
    Nov 8, 2015
  • Oct 28, 2015
    I have a Clublax card, but there wasn't clear spot where I could enter my information- Jeffrey Geisel 9321200 (2005) on my order
  • Oct 27, 2015
    Last order sucked. There was something wrong with my order. I tagged on instagram and they never replied. If it happens this time, I will never order from here again.
    Nov 3, 2015
  • Oct 20, 2015
    Oct 31, 2015
    My shipment came in sooner than expected :)