OldWillKnottScales Reviews

04/16/2014
OldWillKnottScales Ratings and User Reviews. OldWillKnottScales is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 61 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.

OldWillKnottScales Rating

More About OldWillKnottScales

Recent Reviews for OldWillKnottScales

• Apr 16, 2014
    I was purchasing a reloader and the seller, demonstrated and highly recommended unit. Price was favorable also.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I have been looking for a reliable scale for a week with good reviews. None compare with this one in this price range.
    They are SUPER!
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Before purchasing the Triton T2-400 pocket scale, I spoke with a highly knowledgeable and personable salesperson. It was my first time purchasing a scale and I was able to make an informed, confident selection with their help. I will definitely be back to purchase a larger table scale and a shipping scale as my business needs grow.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    The comments look positive and availability looks good for getting weights to work with science project (calibrate a home-made scale).
    Apr 14, 2014
    Very Customer Friendly shopping experience.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Why you don't ship to Guam is a real mystery. You buy an 800# so people from Guam can spend your money calling you but you won't do business with them. Why? Maybe if you visited Guam you'd change your mind! It's pretty nice here in the west Pacific! Tropical breezes every day!
  • Apr 4, 2014
    great website easy choice, made mine in 5 mins.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    First time buyer - don't know what my experience with the company is yet. Surprised a man that I talked to did not know what reloading ammo was about.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Apr 8, 2014
    I called about an small issue and never received a call back
  • Mar 30, 2014
    need the most accurate scale
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Saw Old Will Knott Scales recommended in Anne's soapmaking book and decided that was good enough for me. The scales had very good ratings also.
    Apr 2, 2014
    Excellent all-round experience! Excellent product, quick shipping, easy website.
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Excited to receive shipment.
    Apr 3, 2014
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Apr 4, 2014
    The scale does not work.
  • Mar 23, 2014
    I wanted to print out the info of one scale to compare with another in your selection but there is no print option. That would have helped.
  • Mar 22, 2014
    I'd like to know about the manufacturing info (origin of the products).
    Apr 8, 2014
    I like the look, but not the functionality. It doesn't show a constant weight number, difference in (-+)1 pound, then the weight number is disappeared after about 3 seconds, and I never really get my true weight.
  • Mar 18, 2014
    Mar 31, 2014
    First time customer.......not the last!
  • Mar 17, 2014
    This is the first time with OldWillKnott. I will see how the product comes to me? I cannot have an opinion until then.
    Mar 25, 2014
    I find the scale very good. Did not realize that I had to assemble it when it came. However, all is well. Thank you.
  • Mar 16, 2014
    Mar 24, 2014
    The scale did not work. I suppose the battery was dead. Bought a new battery and so far, so good. Looks like this was VERY OLD inventory.
  • Mar 12, 2014
    Mar 20, 2014
    I was very happily surprised at the speed with which the order was processed and shipped (same day as order.) This to me is the reason why I will continue to recommend OWNS. It's like Zappos and other sites that have great systems and you can just tell that the OWNS people pulling the order and processing it care.
  • Mar 12, 2014
    Was happy to find higher weight scales available...Most places only carry low end weights.Also very happy with pricing
    Mar 31, 2014