Heart Rate Monitors USA Reviews

04/18/2014
Heart Rate Monitors USA Ratings and User Reviews. Heart Rate Monitors USA is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 310 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.

Heart Rate Monitors USA Rating

More About Heart Rate Monitors USA

Recent Reviews for Heart Rate Monitors USA

• Apr 18, 2014
    Very good experience! waiting for my items to arrive! Need some coupons to keep buying
  • Apr 18, 2014
    best price for garmin footpod and garmin cadence monitor by far
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Super happy about your pricing, the coupon offer and then free shipping! VERY glad I didn't buy it at Best Buy!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I did not see a tracking number or order confirmation number when I completed my transaction
    Excellent Website. Will continue to do business
  • Apr 17, 2014
    excellent price on the items
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Looking forwards to using product. Hope it is easy to get up and running so I can use it right away
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Not sure how I can rate the merchant when I haven't received my product yet.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    surprised to see you advertise next day shipping on your site, then charge a premium for it.
    Quick and easy to place an order.
    Trying to make a purchase from Canada and ship to an American address is too difficult and expensive to make to worth the aggravation
    Great that you offer paypal!
    I've been doing a lot of working out and trying to get in shape so I decided to purchase a heart rate monitor to make sure everything is working properly this will be my first heart rate monitor I have one on my exercise bike but its not like I can take it with me. I'm going to give it a try and see how it go thank you
    Like the Polar chest monitor, just not impressed with the strap that broke after 2 weeks.
    Great site! Easy to use and low prices!
  • Apr 9, 2014
    67 yrs old and found the site extremely easy to navigate to find products and check out!
    Apr 17, 2014
    Extremely satisfied; hope the F7 performance matches your service'n
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    My husband was not happy with the product...he did not want to have to go the I phone, etc. to get his pulse and heart rate. He just did not like the product.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    You are a great site. I love the ease of shopping on your site and refer you often to my friends as the place to check first and order often. Thanks for having great deals and a pleasant interface. I do wish there was another way to create a profile other than facebook and the other option. I use guest checkout every time because I am not on facebook and, though I currently cannot remember the other option, it was not one I am comfortable using. Either way, I will be back for sure.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    The Garmin 110 HR Monitor was recommended to me by a friend. I had a different monitor that was too complicated and frustrating to use. This one is easy to use and does the job. I bought one for draught and her boyfriend and one for my husband.
    Apr 15, 2014
    I am not techy and am interested in basic information. This GPS/heart rate monitor gets the job done and is hassle free. I bought mine a year ago and have given 3 away as gifts.
  • Feb 8, 2014
    Excellent purchase process and promo codes available. Shipping rates better than Amazon for expedited.
    Apr 17, 2014