The Cigar Hut Reviews

04/15/2014
The Cigar Hut Ratings and User Reviews. The Cigar Hut is rated 7.5 out of 10 from 38 reviews. Last rated on 04/12/2014.

The Cigar Hut Rating

More About The Cigar Hut

Recent Reviews for The Cigar Hut

• Apr 12, 2014
    Convenient & easy way to purchase decent cigars at a reasonable price.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I will let you know when I get my cigars.i hope they come in a week. w have a baby coming.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    If similar products are available at a special with coupon,wish it would come up at time of order.Ready to enjoy a long quite evening with a good rum cigar!
    Apr 11, 2014
  • Apr 5, 2014
    so far soooo good
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Apr 9, 2014
    Great transaction, excellent service.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Great store, with very best variety of cigars.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Thanks for the easy to use site and great prices!
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Cigar Hut is very , very difficult to place an order. I've tried for a week or more to place an order. I've asked for assistance and gotten none.Cigar Hut sells the only particular cigars that I enjoy, but I will consider other suppliers in the future if your services continue as it does presently.
    Mar 31, 2014
    I don't appreciate having to pay two separate shipping charges, and i wasn't toldthat there would be. I've tried to contact your business but to no avail.I am a good cigar customer, but will probably look elsewhere for my smokes.
  • Mar 22, 2014
    i shall return
  • Mar 21, 2014
    Always a great selection and the best prices anywhere!
  • Mar 20, 2014
    Great ordering experience, but for what was spent,($96.20),I would have thought my shipping for this order would have been free. Most other sites start free shipping between $50-75. Pricing on this particular cigar was the very best I have found. Hope this is a consistent characteristic sitewide. If so, and selection is comparable to other major vendors, I will be giving my cigar purchase business solely to Cigar Hut and referring my family and friends as well. We shall see...
    Mar 30, 2014
    Everything good, but the website is somewhat unattractive/unprofessional/chaotic. Changing your password is a ridiculous process for a retail site in today's world of website technology.
  • Mar 19, 2014
    Excellent selection and prices. shipping is reasonable and fast
  • Mar 18, 2014
    improve user interface (in both browsing and CHECKOUT) for better consumer experience
  • Mar 14, 2014
    nice quality and resonable priced
  • Mar 9, 2014
    Searched the internet for awhile, best prices were at the Cigar Hut...At least for the ACID cigars I was searching for.
  • Mar 3, 2014
    I am pleased with my purchase i hope my product comes on time and that there is no damage to the item.
  • Feb 21, 2014
    Mar 10, 2014
    The cigars were dry. They hadn't been properly humidified and were brittle. I did my best to revive them and make them worth smoking but they just didn't smoke properly without unwravelling.
  • Feb 20, 2014
    looking forward to receiving my Churchill cigars
    Mar 7, 2014
  • Feb 20, 2014
    Mar 7, 2014
    I THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD DEAL/ BUT THE PRODUCT WAS TERRIBLE.I EMAILED FOR THR PLACE TO RETURN THEM--AND I PLACED ANOTHER ORDERFOR THE CIGARS I WANT....
  • Feb 19, 2014