The Spa Depot Reviews

04/17/2014
The Spa Depot Ratings and User Reviews. The Spa Depot is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 350 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.
The Spa Depot sells a wide range of spa & hot tub accessories & supplies such as hot tub chemicals, replacement spa covers and filter cartridges.
Circle of Excellence - The Spa Depot

2013 Winner

The Spa Depot Rating

More About The Spa Depot

Recent Reviews for The Spa Depot

• Apr 17, 2014
    I greatly appreciate the help I received from Mark. I don't know much about the plumbing, and he helped me a lot!!! Thank you!!!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    We will see how long it takes and if I am satisfied
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Would love free shipping to Canada! Would love to see more products available to order for my pool.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Great service and product offerings.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Never have had any issuses w/Spa Depot.They perform as advertised.Good pricesGreat selection and Service.Love the $3.95 shipping under a $100.Great place to shop if you have a Tub or Pool.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Always everthing as expected.
    I was VERY unhappy with your REQUIRED agreement to your terms and conditions,, which I found to agregeous in nature. I see no reason for this,, since I am buying from you,, not marrying your daughter.
    I wish you would have listed my former filter number FC3635 and stated that it was replaced with FC3638. Took me a while to figure it out.
    I use to recommend our customers to purchase from Spa Depot for their needs when we stopped carrying supplies for the spas we made. Now I am a customer for parts for my spa. I called Tom Bonagoski to confirm the part I needed. He was very helpful and provided great customer service. It made for a great experience. I will be purchasing more parts I'm sure and will not hesitate to contact Spa Depot for my needs. Thank you!
    Good Site. Easy to navigate. Best price. Huge selection. What's not to like?
    4 or 5 times to check out?
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Thank you for a good price and inexpensive shipping !!!!!!
    Apr 15, 2014
    thanks for the great price and shipping was awesome and fast !!!!
  • Apr 8, 2014
    I am very pleased with the way Spa Depot handles my orders. Thank you for making my shopping experience a pleasure!
    Apr 16, 2014
    Wonderful service
    Apr 15, 2014
    a short explanation of how the part is used may help buyers. I bought water manifold parts that were not quite the same as the ones in my spa, there was too much gap in between sections. a little work with a lathe and I think it will work.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Good,quick order experience. Web page is set up to better serve the consumer.I appreciate the non-hassle experience and the time saving also.
    Apr 17, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    Anytime I ordered stuff for my spa it has arrived on time and in good condition.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    interface with paypal sucked. had to re-start 3 times. If your prices are still the lowest, will try again, but if I get jerked around again, I'm bailing.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Ryan was very helpful. He reviewed pictures I sent to him of my system and recommended the the appropriate part
    Apr 14, 2014
    I was very very pleased. Ryan did an excellent job in helping me research my problem and determining the optimal solution.I even emailed him a picture of my system. I am very pleased. Thank you.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    it was nice to find quality products
    Apr 15, 2014
    I was thrilled to find the product I was looking for, so everything else was a bonus....the price was reasonable, shipping , very fast, very pleased
  • Mar 5, 2014
    The Pay Pal checkout was a nightmare but when I called the customer service number they made everything correct.
    Apr 14, 2014
    My new spa cover was much better and well made than I expected. Quality materials and workmanship. I have given out their web address to many of my friends.