Topbulb Reviews

04/15/2014
Topbulb Ratings and User Reviews. Topbulb is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 93 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.

Topbulb Rating

More About Topbulb

Recent Reviews for Topbulb

It is always an easy purchase with Topbulb.
    Looking for a good price on 4100k cfl's. found it here.
    Easy to work with. I am a return customer and i will be back again.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I was looking for 7w candelabra torpedo xmas window light bulbs and you didn't have them....
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Thank you. Just what I needed.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    great price. Hope the part is right.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    They had the bulb I needed, at a competitive price.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I would recommend it to everyone.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    They have a good and easy to use web site.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Good company for specialty lamps and bulbs
  • Apr 9, 2014
    This merchant has the best combination of selection and price for light bulbs that I've found.u
  • Apr 4, 2014
    I've always been satisfied with the products and service I've received from Topbulb. I intend to continue using them whenever I need bulbs for my lighting fixtures.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Thank you for shipping. Would have purchased some LED automotive/RV bulbs if you had more.
    Apr 10, 2014
    Thanks for being there and keeping prices down. I would like more automotive bulbs that are LED's
  • Apr 1, 2014
    A bit disappointed, could not enter code for free shipping. Once I went back to look at code a second time it was no longer available. Oh well next time I make a screen shot to save coupon code.
  • Mar 27, 2014
    I don't mind a survey as long as it doesn't expect me to 'gush' - after all, it is a light bulb purchase, not a major life issue.
    Apr 13, 2014
    I have purchased light bulbs twice [so far] from Topbulb and am very satisfied with my purchases, both times, a little - or a lot - off-standard.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Good source, exact item desired.
    Apr 11, 2014
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Apr 9, 2014
    The Light Bulbs where a little larger than expected but worked just fine.
  • Mar 23, 2014
    I will continue shopping in this web site to find other lights bulbs. Thank you
    Apr 1, 2014
    I purchased 10 bulbs which were all together in 1 package box. The bulbs were not properly secured within that 1 box therefore allowing them to move freely within that box. I assume the light bulbs are still working but I can only confirm 6 work just fine. The 1 packaging box was surrounded by paper stuffing which kept it on its place and was properly secured. The packaging overall was good but I would have added filling where the light bulbs were to prevent them from bouncing around. Thank you
  • Mar 21, 2014
    Free shipping would have been nice as I opted for ground shipping.
    Mar 30, 2014
  • Mar 21, 2014
    great prices/ great products this will surely be my go to place for my aquarium bulb needs !!!!!!
    Apr 8, 2014
    great product awesome price very fast shipping!!!!! I will buy all of my aquarium bulbs from top bulb .. great job!!