Del Mar Fans & Lighting Reviews

04/14/2014
Del Mar Fans & Lighting Ratings and User Reviews. Del Mar Fans & Lighting is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 100 reviews. Last rated on 04/14/2014.

Del Mar Fans & Lighting Rating

More About Del Mar Fans & Lighting

Recent Reviews for Del Mar Fans & Lighting

I had a very helpful phone convo with an agent named Josh. He researched my needs and sent an email with good fan suggestions. I am purchasing one of his suggestions. He was courteous and knowledgeable.
    very good selection, straight forward checkout process
  • Apr 12, 2014
    I found the detailed and well organized description of product specifications most helpful to make decisions about which ones best meet my needs. Prices were very competitive.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    So far, so good.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    This is the 2nd time we have ordered...love the fans
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Good website, easy to navigate, understand and order.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    I found the prices very reasonable. Fast free shipping is great. Jeff in Customer Service took care of my problem as well as Josh in sales. I was in a panic mode because I ordered the wrong item. Thanks to these young men could can exhale!
    Apr 10, 2014
  • Apr 1, 2014
    GOOD CHAT AND PHONE SUPPORT OF SALES
    Apr 11, 2014
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Great Experience. Although, the bulb information for the item I purchased was not correct. I went on line and chatted with one of their technical associates and he said the information about the correct size of the bulbs would be corrected.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Apr 13, 2014
    I ordered a switch for my fan. When the electrican arrived he stated the problem wasn't the switch but the board in the fan. I will be returning the switch
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Apr 7, 2014
    Great price for an excellent product - fast delivery
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Fan selection was awesome! There were several options for our needs. We could not fill our needs at other suppliers... Thanks Del Mar!!
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Apr 7, 2014
    FRAUD fucking site said 10+ as of order date. Only reason I used you. 3 days later, when the items should have shipped. I get told items on backorder.FUCK YOU! fraudy pants. Saying you have items on hand when you don't. I build apartments, I buy $$$$ in lighting. I won't ever stop back to you assholes.

From Del Mar Fans & Lighting

Thank you for your order with Del Mar Fans and Lighting! Stock levels on our website are based on inventory levels we receive from the manufacturer directly as in stock can mean in stock in our warehouse or the manufacturer's warehouse. ... Read full response »
  • Mar 27, 2014
    i found the prices are very good.
    Apr 8, 2014
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Your site was the only one with the fan and light option that I was looking for and I looked at a LOT of websites. Thanks!
    Apr 9, 2014
  • Mar 20, 2014
    It was the only place I could find this fan other than the factory which wanted a lot more for it.
    Apr 13, 2014
  • Mar 20, 2014
    it had items I wanted available
    Mar 30, 2014
  • Mar 11, 2014
    This purchase was quick and simple and in stock. I also used DelMar's online chat to get answers to several questions I had about this fan before ordering.
    Apr 2, 2014
    Overall I was very pleased with the ordering process, but when the ceiling fan arrived a part was missing. I called customer service and it was sent the next day overnight. I had hired someone to put up the fan. We could not hang the fan because of the missing part but still had to pay for electrician's visit. DelMar refunded me 10% of the purchase price. And while that did not cover the cost of the service visit, it was better than nothing.