Carrot Ink Reviews

04/18/2014
Carrot Ink Ratings and User Reviews. Carrot Ink is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 320 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.
Carrot Ink offers high quality, private label inkjet cartridges for Epson, Canon, and HP printers at prices below most name brands.
Circle of Excellence - Carrot Ink

2009 Winner

Carrot Ink Rating

More About Carrot Ink

Recent Reviews for Carrot Ink

• Apr 18, 2014
    My daughter sent us the referral info with the discount notice. I couldn't pass it up!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    SUPURB IN EVERY WAY
  • Apr 16, 2014
    It took me four or five attempts to get this site to work. I am very frustrated at this moment.
    I have always been extremely satisfied with Carrot Ink. If I have a question, your customer service is great at getting my question answered. I have used Carrot Ink exclusively for over 7 years.
    I was particuarly pleased with the customer service on this purchase--when I called with question, it was answered and resolved very quickly and efficiently.
    I've been a carrot ink customer for about a decade. Best deal there is on quality ink products.
    Quite pleased on my 1st. time buying experience, Thanks.
    keep up the good work!
    Very easy to find the cartridge to fit my printer
    quick and easy ordering
  • Apr 13, 2014
    It's always been a good experience. I had a difficult time ordering, and never did locate my Canon MG6220 printer
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Their website is easy to use for ordering, their prices are excellent and,in the past, I've received the cartridges relatively fast.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    After using ink from other sites and been very disappointed in both the useability and the amount of time the ink lasts, I have returned to Carrot Ink where I know I will get good quality. Prices are high compared to other sites, but the dependability of the ink is key.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Great Company! Good Prices!! Good Services!!!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I have been using your shop for several years and for several different printers and have been very satisfied with you. Thanks. j.jasson
  • Apr 9, 2014
    I have used Carrot Ink for my printing supplies for several years and wouldn't go elsewhere. They provide great product, service and delivery at low prices.
    Apr 16, 2014
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Carrot Ink always has amazing prices and good coupons. I love it.
    Apr 16, 2014
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I use carrot ink for my HP printer and have had wonderful results. The savings is phenomenal.
    Apr 14, 2014
    Great place to get ink at a fantastic price and quality matches manufacturer standards.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Apr 13, 2014
    The ordering process was easily and fast free delivery! The problem was the black cartridge doesn't work! The caused a 40 mile trip to get to a printer to do some necessary work!
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Carrott Ink as the best prices for printer ink on the internet. And they are much cheaper than box stores.
    Apr 13, 2014