Epic Sports Reviews

04/23/2014
Epic Sports Ratings and User Reviews. Epic Sports is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1197 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2014.

Epic Sports Rating

More About Epic Sports

Recent Reviews for Epic Sports

• Apr 23, 2014
    Rated on 2 orders in 2 weeks.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    I wish they had some customer bonus pointThey used to have these gold points from purchases that you could apply to a future order, but they seemed to stop doing thatI spend a lot of my money with them, and would like to be rewarded for my continued patronage
  • Apr 23, 2014
    easy access to what I'm looking for, cheap prices and great items.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    price quoted for shipping changed by around $5. This was after I had picked the product and everything. This did not leave a positive impression on me.I emailed customer service and they basically said that is the weight of the product. But how does the weight change???
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Great site with great prices.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Great deals but shipping is high
  • Apr 22, 2014
    The range of products is awesome although since nearly everything is drop- shipped, the delivery times are outrageous. If I pay for 2 day delivery, I expect 2 day delivery. Most all of my other distributors also offer free shipping when spending as little as $75.00. Maybe you should consider this feature.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    I was not happy with the prices for shipping. I also was not happy with the delivery time for the standard shipping.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Been doing business with epic for 20 plus years-only problem :it take to long to ship
  • Apr 22, 2014
    I really love Epic Sports. Plenty of choices, prices are great.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Just not loving the shipping price, but I have to say, even with the shipping, it cost less than the same item on Amazon. Would love to receive it faster but it is what it is.
    Apr 23, 2014
    The H2O bottles are similar to the ones that were portrayed online (they're definitely larger, which is a plus), but, unfortunately, they don't have the grip indentation portrayed which was the main reason I went with this particular brand! C'est la vie! Overall, I'm happy!!!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Website is impressive. Buying experience is very easy and the prices are very good. I like that it saved my cart for the 5 days it took to continuously add-to/change my order as I waited for all the team parents to respond!
    Apr 22, 2014
    Epic Sports lets you know the status of your order every step of the way and provide tracking numbers as soon as they're available so you know when you are going to receive your package(s).
  • Apr 12, 2014
    On this order not complete satifaction su post to here last friday for the final and I will recieve this order Monday went is too late,I was need it for sunday......but let see so far not satisfac
    Apr 22, 2014
    only is time went is something for two dias service is got to be 2 days, that the only problem with you company is not the first orden arriving out of time
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Apr 23, 2014
    The size large mens shirts tha I received compared to an extra or double x shirt. I was very disappointed. It did not state anywhere that shirts run large.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Apr 22, 2014
    A pleasant on line experience. This questionnaire is farlonger than necessary.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Apr 23, 2014
    The quality appears to be good enough to stand the test of my three Grandsons and their friends. I hope Wisconsin winters will not do it in.
    Apr 23, 2014
    Product were more durable than I had expected. I will always buy from epic
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Easy, quick and great prices
    Apr 23, 2014
    You could not get fulfil my order, told me the manufacturer was sold out adn you did not know when theey would have more stock. I called my local shop, he was able to complete my order and even give me a shipping date, he said he even contacted the manufacturer. I tried to call you many many times, I was always put on hold for a very long time. You customer service is non-existent. The best you could do was repeatedly email me multiple times in the same day to call you as well as call me with a automated phone call. I understand you are selling at very steep discounts and need to keep your over-head down but if you can't fulfil an order then you need to have better customer service to let us know or have a better way for us to talk to you. Your emails ask us to reply with certain words in the subject line, that's not exactly efficient especially if we need more information and have questions. This is another reason why shopping local is important, even if it costs more.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Epic has good prices on sporting supplies for our kid teams. Other sites are more expensive and usually harder to find what we want. Have been using them for our team socks and jerseys for years!
    Apr 23, 2014
    This company has always been dependable for our sport team needs. Good prices and good service. Can't ask for much more....