Trianglecables.com Reviews

04/23/2014
Trianglecables.com Ratings and User Reviews. Trianglecables.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 47 reviews. Last rated on 04/22/2014.

Trianglecables.com Rating

• Apr 10, 2014
    Apr 20, 2014
    The cables Do not work with iPhone 5s
  • Apr 9, 2014
    I think it's just a great place to shop for all of my needs
  • Apr 9, 2014
    It needs to me more clear with the products. I hope I won't have issues with the shipping.
    Apr 22, 2014
  • Apr 8, 2014
    This site is a great find! I really love I could get the HDMI cables and the 6ft usb cables.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    This is the go-to place for any kind of cable or connector.
    Apr 14, 2014
    "Cables" is right in their name. If you need cables, they are the people you go to.
    Always go here first!
  • Apr 4, 2014
    I work in the Media business trade and Triangle Cables online really has what I always need at a great price and selection. I always look for a better solution but always end up here at Trianglecables.com.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Would have purchased more, but shipping price drives it above local supply store.
    Apr 12, 2014
  • Apr 1, 2014
    I received my order before expected. There was a problem and it was corrected with a single phone call with no hassle.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Shipping is high. Other wise I was very happy.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    The site forced me to re-navigate back through the category to size each time I put an item in the cart and hit its "Keep Shopping" tab. I started buying different colors of 1 each 1 foot long CAT5e patch cables, and that was fine. Hitting "Keep Shopping" took me back to the list of 1 foot long CAT5e cables. HOWEVER when I switched to 2 foot lenghts, and then to 3 foot lengths and then to 6" lengths, I had to re-navigate back to the category reselect the lenght I was shopping for... The site kept returning me to the list of one foot long cables... VERY annoying...
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Reliable and inexpensive. Other retailers treat cables as a profit add on and charge ridiculous amounts for simple cables. Triangle always has fair prices for by basic needs.
  • Mar 23, 2014
    I was looking for some simple generic cables and your site was a fast and easy way to get them. Now that I have found this site, I will use it again.
  • Mar 18, 2014
    you had exactly what I wanted,while other electric stores didn't.
  • Mar 18, 2014
    i dont have a lot, to say its my first purchase, so i will know more, after i receive itim.
    Mar 26, 2014
  • Mar 13, 2014
    Easy & Fast ordering.
    Mar 18, 2014
  • Mar 12, 2014
    Quick find of al your cable needs fair pricing
    Mar 20, 2014
  • Mar 6, 2014
    None
    Mar 15, 2014
    My previous supplier changed/replaced the product i had been ordering. Your product is identicle to what we normally order. Exactly what i wanted.
  • Mar 5, 2014
    everything I have purchased from Triangle has been exactly what I ordered and needed - extremely happy with my purchases
    Mar 20, 2014