www.kbcarstuff.com Reviews

04/14/2014
www.kbcarstuff.com Ratings and User Reviews. www.kbcarstuff.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 152 reviews. Last rated on 04/13/2014.

www.kbcarstuff.com Rating

More About www.kbcarstuff.com

Recent Reviews for www.kbcarstuff.com

• Apr 13, 2014
    love your website and every car and motorcycle I've owned I've purchased hid kit from you guys now just wish you had more options for delivery like express shipping this time would have been awesome.
    Great place to shop!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    This is my first time as buyer. I expecting to recieve a good attention and the future to follow buying and recommend to my friends. I expecting a good quality products.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    The staff is WONDERFUL - Steve, in particular. Always ready, willing and able to assist with technical questions, diagnosis of issues, etc.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    I was about to buy an h11 hid kit but i wasn't too sure so I decided to ask a question about the bulb size on my car in the costumer support by email. I receive an answer the same day and it turns out i was going to order the wrong size kit. The costumer support told me the correct size of my bulb that turn out to be a 9006. I made my first purchase today and will leave feedback once i test it out.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Snappy rapid online buying!
  • Apr 7, 2014
    i like to buy from this site because everything was good the material .
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Staff at kbcarstuff.com are very very helpful. This is my third purchase. I will definitely come back to them for future needs.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Good experience. My only recommendation is they provide a better cross-reference of comparison chart for the HID kits.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Apr 9, 2014
    Danny was very helpful
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    I bought HID kit great quality like it and fast customer service too.I recommend kbcarstuff is a good company to purchase a quality auto parts.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Apr 7, 2014
    the web page said the item was in stock and would be shipped the same day. the order was placed on 3/31/14 and shipped on 4/4/14 arriving here 4/5/14. the product fits perfectly !
  • Mar 28, 2014
    This is my second order - first one arrived very quickly.
    Apr 5, 2014
    It took a little longer than I thought to get this but arrived exactly when I needed it. The mats were an anniversary present for my husband. Our anniversary is 4/4 and that is when the package arrived!
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Great seller and products!
    Apr 9, 2014
    Great product and a recommended seller! thanks to XenonDepot at ToyotaNation
  • Mar 27, 2014
    I had some quesitons on the differances in head lights available so i called the "help" number and was treated very well. All the quesitons I had were answered and I was made to feel totally comfortable wiht my purchase form a coompany I have never bought from before. Hopefully, the delivery and fit will be the same experience. LOL
    Apr 6, 2014
    IWhile I do not have the lights installed as of yet, they look great and are just what I wanted. I looked on line for the fog/running lights also for my 1998 Dodge Dakota but they were not as easy to find as the head lights, so i still need to order these and have them installed too. A catalog included in the shipped box would have been a big help in this issue of looking for the other lights.
  • Mar 26, 2014
    good experience and fair prices
    Apr 5, 2014
    best price on wethertech floor liners that I could find
  • Mar 24, 2014
    After looking at about five different sites, KB was the least expensive.
    Apr 7, 2014
    Almost 9 nine days, from Stuart, FL to Philadelphia, pa. I'm willing to pay more for faster shipping, don't care much for FedEx SmartPost. It's not going to stop me from ordering from my again, just my opinion.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    so far easy to work with
  • Mar 24, 2014
    EEEZZZ to order great selection !
    Apr 10, 2014
  • Mar 20, 2014
    Apr 6, 2014
    Best HID kits available in the world