Tieguys.com Reviews

04/16/2014
Tieguys.com Ratings and User Reviews. Tieguys.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 41 reviews. Last rated on 04/13/2014.
Tieguys.com specializes in providing a great selection of novelty themed mens' ties.

Tieguys.com Rating

More About Tieguys.com

Recent Reviews for Tieguys.com

• Apr 13, 2014
    Best selection of polyester ties I've encountered.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Good deal, cool tie.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    great prices, a really large variety - like the Jerry Garcia ties. there are a 1,000 or more ties. thank you
    Apr 12, 2014
    first time I used Tieguys, and I am very happy. The ties are just what i wanted, and on time Ill be back thank you polarbear.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    I almost spent $25.00 on this exact same tie from another website but I'm so glad I stumbled upon tieguys.com first! I found the exact tie I was looking for and because of a slight irregularity which is not even noticeable it only cost $4.95 and the shipping was free! Jackpot!
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Easy site to use, with competitive pricing.
    Apr 7, 2014
    My order came fast and efficient!
  • Apr 1, 2014
    It was easy to find what I wanted and the prices are awesome!!
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Great! Have made several orders and always receive a good product in a minimum time.
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Apr 10, 2014
    The product arrived in a very timely fashion. It actually arrived earlier than it could have. I was notified when the product was shipped which was very helpful.
  • Mar 16, 2014
    Mar 26, 2014
    We have ordered many times from Tieguys and every time we have been thrilled with the turnaround time and their service/products!
  • Mar 15, 2014
    Being first time customer was glad to know order was in stock and color I wanted/great!!
    Mar 31, 2014
    My Friends have one and are satisfied thanks
  • Mar 13, 2014
    Tieguys.com offers a great selection of ties. I really liked the links to ties that were grouped by color and print. It made it easy to find the ties that I was looking for today.
  • Mar 10, 2014
    Wish I'd found these guys sooner. Needed a St patty's day tie for the hubby and could not find one locally.
    Mar 16, 2014
  • Mar 10, 2014
    If you had priority mail 2-3 day option for $5.05 I would have selected it. Getting the tie by st Patricks day ...for me in 4 days...this Friday...would have required doubling my purchase price. As an online merchant I know how much it costs to Priority Mail a light object like a tie. Thanks anyway for the free shipping offer. It just needs to arrive before St Patricks day 2015.
  • Mar 9, 2014
    Mar 26, 2014
    I understand that the shipping was high because it was shipped to Canada.
  • Mar 8, 2014
    This is my first experience and from a friend cam to know about you guys.Hope I will be happy with my purchase Thank You
  • Mar 4, 2014
    The quality and designs are really nice. The price is right
    Mar 14, 2014
    The order came on the day it was estimated and the tie looks nicer than the picture.
  • Mar 2, 2014
    Friend told me about this website, great prices. Found the exact ties I needed. Did not have to search the internet forever.
    Mar 10, 2014
    Great ties, I work with international clientele on a daily basis, so my internatioanl flags ties are a big hit. great prices!!! Thanks!
  • Feb 27, 2014
    some stuff didnt show up
  • Feb 23, 2014
    Feb 28, 2014
    I purchased a very unusual Cowboys Tie & very pleased with the way it looks & feels.
  • Feb 15, 2014
    I've been looking for something like this as an award/gift for students who excel in an extracurricular activity I moderate for several years now. The club is the Philosophy Discussion Group. This is a perfect token of appreciation at their graduation!
    Mar 9, 2014