Shoplet.com Reviews

04/15/2014
Shoplet.com Ratings and User Reviews. Shoplet.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 810 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.
Shoplet.com, a leading e-Marketplace, offers over 400,000 products for the office including; office supplies, office furniture, technology products, Janitorial and Breakroom products. Online for over 10 years with over 2,000,000 subscribed users, Shoplet.com features free next day shipping on all orders over $45.

Shoplet.com Rating

More About Shoplet.com

Recent Reviews for Shoplet.com

When I logged on as me you raised the price--I closed and came back as a new customer and got a better price--very bad business practice
    My boss and I were placing this order separately under different accounts at the same time and the prices we were given were different per item. She was offered a coupon while I was not. Because of her coupon her original order of $25.00 and some change dropped by $1.30 making her ineligible for free shipping. Without a coupon I was able to place the same order for almost four dollars less. What a shame that she was charged more for an item, but given a "discount" to make it sound more economical when it certainly wasn't. That's no way to do business! It is fairly certain I will not do business with this company again.
    It is a shame you made me go through a half dozen pages just to be able to tell you what the problem was. I understood the express processing to be free shipping on my first order. The shipping was almost the same as my order and I COULD NOT CHANGE THE QUANTITY TO QUALIFY FOR THE FREE SHIPPING. I tried going back all those pages and of course, had to enter all my shipping and credit card info again. That was an irritant when you could have simply had a place on the checkout page for me to change the quantity. It implies you are not there to serve your customers.
    great pricing and multiple choices and free shipping
    I ordered color paper from your company because I could not find the variety of colors your company has to offer.
    none at the moment
    Shoplet.com has great price and and a good rate on shipping. I hope they continue with their great product pricing esspecially on my orders.
    Good place to shop
    great shipping and good prices
    I did not like the fact that the discount quantity pricealways popped up when deciding on how many of an items topurchase. It is good to suggest the larger quantity butI would consider the way it is done PUSHY!
    I was very surprised to see the price at $6.70 when I logged on to order when at 7:30 this morning I looked at this item and it was listed at a price of $5.54 per box.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    It was very simple and easy
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Easy and convenient shopping. made it easy to search for what I needed.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Great site and great products at good prices. I had to contact customer service to get past a glitch with the new customer, new account process. Excellent help from customer service work-around to create account. Site manager needs to check on this problem as many customers would just get frustrated and leave.I look forward to doing future business with Shoplet.
    Apr 15, 2014
    Great place to buy office supplies. They all all the stuff I want at good prices. Shoplet will be my office supply vendor of choice in the future.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    This is my 3rd time shopping with Shoplet.comI will look to Shoplet before I look anywhere else to buy supplies.I love Shoplet!
    Apr 14, 2014
    can't beat the prices nor the quickness of which they arrive
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Apr 12, 2014
    Everything was great
  • Apr 4, 2014
    easy website, great search engine, good prices, love the free shipping!
    Apr 14, 2014
    First time customer, satisfactory experience.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    I get frustrated when I was searching for something and put in specific criteria. It gave me a bunch of products before my search items, so I had to scroll through a lot of pages to find what I was looking for.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Great Prices. Thanks
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Just love your site. Last time I ordered it came very quickly and now bothtimes I've ordered there was no shipping charges. Will do business withyou again. Thanks!
    Apr 12, 2014
    Ordered case of paper. Packaging was damaged. The packaging on each ream of paper was cut or split open. The paper was alright.It came packaged with just the ream box, but the box did not fare well.