Shoplet.com Reviews

04/17/2014
Shoplet.com Ratings and User Reviews. Shoplet.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 791 reviews.
Shoplet.com, a leading e-Marketplace, offers over 400,000 products for the office including; office supplies, office furniture, technology products, Janitorial and Breakroom products. Online for over 10 years with over 2,000,000 subscribed users, Shoplet.com features free next day shipping on all orders over $45.

Shoplet.com Rating

More About Shoplet.com

Recent Reviews for Shoplet.com

• Apr 12, 2014
    It was very simple and easy
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Easy and convenient shopping. made it easy to search for what I needed.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I have been very pleased except for the checkout. The charges seemed clear, but there was no review of the order before I was charged so I feel completely exposed and like I may not know what my actual final total was. I entered my password and boom. The order was complete. Other than that, the selection was great and the prices seemed unbeatable.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I made a business purchase and it took a little over a week to get it, even with free expedited shipping. Unfortunately product was either damaged in shipping because it would not function properly. Item was returned and a different product was purchased.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    curious on why you advertised different prices for the same product on your site. other than that I was satisfied.
    I like it very much.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Purchase was satisfactory except that the 5 pct discount was not applied to my purchase.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I am hoping that this order is legit. I just ordered the same product from another online company and had to have a new credit card number issued on another credit card due to three fraudulent charges on my card from that site. I was hesitant to place this order because of that problem. I am hopeful that this order will go smoothly. Thank you. Pauline
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I hate taking surveys. It is not a good use of my time on the job.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Loved how easy it was to find and order exactly what I wanted. I had been to two shop that didn't carry this item.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    You have a hard-to-find product I need and it was very easy to place the order. I am impressed with your service and products and will continue to use Shoplet! Thank you for being there!!
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Check out process was unclear! You need to have a summary page with all the costs listed before I have to enter my credit card info.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    This is my 3rd time shopping with Shoplet.comI will look to Shoplet before I look anywhere else to buy supplies.I love Shoplet!
    Apr 14, 2014
    can't beat the prices nor the quickness of which they arrive
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Everything was great
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Great Prices. Thanks
    Apr 14, 2014
  • Apr 3, 2014
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Apr 12, 2014
    MY EXPERIENCE WITH SHOPLET HAS BEEN A GOOD ONE.THEY DELIVERED MY ORDER WHEN PROMISED AND TRACKING MY ORDER WAS EASY.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Just love your site. Last time I ordered it came very quickly and now bothtimes I've ordered there was no shipping charges. Will do business withyou again. Thanks!
    Apr 12, 2014
    Ordered case of paper. Packaging was damaged. The packaging on each ream of paper was cut or split open. The paper was alright.It came packaged with just the ream box, but the box did not fare well.