Ross-Simons Reviews

04/17/2014
Ross-Simons Ratings and User Reviews. Ross-Simons is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 730 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.
Ross-Simons offers a value priced selection of fine jewelry, famous name tableware, collectibles, gifts, furniture and more. Jewelry selections range from sterling silver to platinum and diamonds, watches, rings, bracelets, necklaces and gems. Ross-Simons also offers a nationwide Bridal and Gift Registry accessible online, via phone and in their stores. Ross-Simons of... Show More Ross-Simons offers a value priced selection of fine jewelry, famous name tableware, collectibles, gifts, furniture and more. Jewelry selections range from sterling silver to platinum and diamonds, watches, rings, bracelets, necklaces and gems. Ross-Simons also offers a nationwide Bridal and Gift Registry accessible online, via phone and in their stores. Ross-Simons offers prices at up to 70% below comparable retailers.

Ross-Simons Rating

More About Ross-Simons

Recent Reviews for Ross-Simons

• Apr 17, 2014
    Items are displayed nicely and are priced reasonably.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Merchandise is great, love it! Had some problems with one c,s. staff member but not lately, they are super.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I appreciate the fact that I wasn't held up endlessly requiring password junk. I've cancelled many an order because of that issue.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    You are a cut above and I have purchased jewelry from you many times over the years and did so first from my mom's recommend! Love Ross-Simons!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    OK, first off I have tried to make a purchase with you all before. And it was not easy and did not go thru. Nevertheless, I persevered and signed up for emails. Nada. Now, tonight, for the first time I *think* I was able to actually buy something for my wife and your system has. No. Intelligence> To asle me the proper questions. Seriously folks, go thru this yourself and see what it's like for a new and former customer....
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Very easy to navigate website
    I am very anxious to receive my necklace. It is just what I have been looking for. The reviews were very helpful.
    I ordered out of a mailed catalog -Late Spring and It said I got 30% off 100$ Dollars or more. When I purchased the item on my computer It said the offer had expired but the catalog said it was good until5/25/2014? Wher is the honesty in this company?
    Love shopping with ross think you could give good customers a break on shipping and I am a good customer I feel
    If the jewelry is as beautiful as it looks in the ad it will become one of my favorite shopping spots!
    Excellent, as always.
    overall good experience
    Apr 17, 2014
    Wish the catalog was more specific about products, e.g. making pictures conforming to size of product. Maybe that is not so possible with jewelry.This necklace was sweet and light and pretty BUT edges were sharp (not polished enough?) and cut into my neck. Scared me a little.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Item looked really nice, can't wait to receive it.
    Apr 17, 2014
    My item arrived in good condition and looks great.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Really love Ross Simons. I have to put a lid on my spending because RS stuff is gorgeous and affordable! Everything is exactly as I expected when I ordered it -- sometimes even better. I've recommended the company to several friends.
    Apr 15, 2014
  • Apr 5, 2014
    always satisfied wirh my purchases and service.
    Apr 16, 2014
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Ross Simons offers beautiful jewelry at great prices.
    Apr 17, 2014
    I had a wonderful shopping experience and was pleased with the quality of the product.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    I have been pleased with the quality of my previous ring purchases from Ross-Simons. I'm expecting the same quality from this ring.
    Apr 15, 2014
    I will select another product and I expect to be pleased with it.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Love the products. Maybe showing real people with the products on them to get an idea of the actual size of ring or neckless.
    Apr 17, 2014
    I love Ross Simons and already told friends about the company.
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    The order arrived early and the product was nicer than we had expected. We are very happy with our entire experience.